Oral Primo Dosage

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by hgregnm, Feb 27, 2018.

1. hgregnm

hgregnm Junior Member

I am a 46 year old Woman and about to start my very first cycle of Oral Primo 25 mg tabs. I am familiar with SARMS but completely new to this level of enhancement. I have been told to just take half of a tab daily for 4 - 6 weeks just to see how it effects me first, then go from there. (package contains 50)

About me - I am 46, 5’2 and weigh 145. I lift 5 - 6 days a week and finish with 30 minutes of Cardio. I eat pretty clean and I am not competing, just wanting to add more.

Any opinions/advice from experienced users is greatly appreciated as I would like to begin today.

Thank you in advance!

BovaJP likes this.
  2. BovaJP

BovaJP Junior Member

Welcome and let us know how this compound is for you. Starting off with half a tab certainly seems great, and conservative. Good for you. I'm 48yo, 5'2", 135 and prepping for a comp. I've never taken primo, but have taken Anavar.

VM1969 likes this.
  3. hgregnm

hgregnm Junior Member

Started yesterday - half tab, or at least best version of “half” I could get as these tabs are small and dry - getting a true “half” is quite the challenge. But at any rate - awesome pump and energy yesterday. Slept with zero issues.

BovaJP likes this.