Oral winstrol causing a lot of weight gain

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Arch, May 16, 2018.

1. Arch

Arch Junior Member

I'm brand new to this forum and I'm just looking for a little advice... I started taking oral winny 50mg ed for about a week now, and literally gained 10lbs. Im 5'9" 155lbs amd about 14%bf. What could be the reason for this weight gain? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What's the rest of your cycle? Are you only taking winny? Has diet water and sodium stayed the same?

Likely, just glycogen retention, it's not fat or muscle

3. Arch

Arch Junior Member

Yes winstrol only. I know it's a dumb cycle and I wanted to try a test only first cycle but got scammed when I tried to buy some. No changes in diet or sodium but I am drinking about a half gal more water since I started the cycle. So of it's glycogen retention would that make me look less cut?

4. Tisk, tisk, tisk. Should have waited till you got real Test first.
    Well, too late for that.

When this is all said and done, give us ending stats and your honest opinion on how it all went and if you would do it again. Please and thank you.

5. Arch

Arch Junior Member

I will definitely do so! Any thoughts on my question??

6. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Have you significantly increased calories to warrant the extra weight? If i go low to high too quickly i seem to hold the extra food longer. Dont know if thats scientifically accurate or not but my weight goes back to normal shortly after.

With you having issues with (fake?) test are you sure its winny and not something like dbol thats adding water weight?

ironwill1951 likes this.
  7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Dohn joe likes this.
  8. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Dont know how i missed that, thanks

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Probably just from the wtf factor of someone doing a winny only cycle lol

picholas and bubblebuddy like this.
  10. Arch

Arch Junior Member

Ya your telling me. Wish I could have gotten my hands on some test

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If you take 10mins and read in the underground there are 3+ sources that will have you test by the end of the week for less than $50 a vial....

HIGHRISK likes this.
  12. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I ran pharma strol 10 years ago solo and got rock hard and cut up. I ran at a caloric maintenance and I drank a lot more water. Hard to say man. Probably going to have to assess a lot more than just what your taking. How are your joints doing?

And I'm not sure if you've strolled the underground but no reason you can't have test.

ScabbyJr and Dohn joe like this.
  13. Arch

Arch Junior Member

Where is the "underground" lol like I said I'm literally brand new to this forum.

14. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Its in the forum list. And I promise you you'll find everything you need on MESO but you wont be spoon fed here. Drop by the new member and introduce yourself as well.

15. Arch

Arch Junior Member

I verified the product code with the actual pharma company and supposedly it real winny v but who knows

16. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I'm guessing it has something to do with diet and training. I'd drop it personally until I got test to run. You can have it in a weeks time if you read.

17. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Nah i dont judge, im new to this world myself. I have done a lot of reading and there have been quite a few people that liked a winny only cycle. I would be too concerned about my penis not functioning properly to attempt it honestly.

There have been reports of a TA of around 3 or 4 days, might not have to stop the winny if he gets it quick enough. @Arch

18. Arch

Arch Junior Member

I am looking In the forum and not finding anything

19. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I've given you all the direction I'm going to. Your going to have to learn to use the search feature and navigate the forums. Its all there.

20. Arch

Arch Junior Member

Thank you I will do so. These are legit sources?