Orals

greamebell

Right let me take this opportunity to really complain about two out othe the three orals I've bought
The ionx anadrol I've never felt anything from any tab from this bottle plus the scratch of panel validated on the ionx site
Intex winstrol 50 again felt nothing off them
Gentech dbol bloody brilliant and the cheapest of the lotIMG_20200518_141545.jpgIMG_20200518_141619.jpgIMG_20200518_141651.jpg

lundgren

The pill of Anadrol look like shitty
Normally with 50mg day after one week I feel like shit, nausea, loss of appetite, but brings an impressive vascularity, strength and gain.

Stano at 20mg it's like taking a powerful diuretic, giving strength, veins worthy of a road map but destroy the joints like hell

greamebell

The pill of Anadrol look like shitty
Normally with 50mg day after one week I feel like shit, nausea, loss of appetite, but brings an impressive vascularity, strength and gain.

Stano at 20mg it's like taking a powerful diuretic, giving strength, veins worthy of a road map but destroy the joints like hell
Yeah I agree with you it's a shame some labs feel the need to bite the hand that feeds them
Thanks

lundgren

Yeah I agree with you it's a shame some labs feel the need to bite the hand that feeds them
Thanks
I think your have some reputable source here.

I bought in the past stano 10 oral, look like your anadrol, I have stopped after 3 days..... ;-)

greamebell

I think your have some reputable source here.

I bought in the past stano 10 oral, look like your anadrol, I have stopped after 3 days..... ;-)
I thought with the ionx and she serial validating they would be good but I've taken up2 at a time and nothing
Shame

Sponsored Links

Latest posts