OSTA Rx™ - SARM

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by heavyiron, Sep 1, 2012.

1. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

OSTA Rx™ - SARM

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

[​IMG]

-Powerful Anabolic Compound
    -The First of it's Kind to Hit the Market!
    -Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    -Increases Strength & Endurance
    -Promotes Fat Loss
    -Promotes Recovery
    -Increases Libido
    -Safe for Males & Females
    -Can be used for pct and Bridging

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx

Osta Rx is a one of a kind product, there are NO other supplement companies with this type of formula on the market!

Osta Rx™ is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). Osta Rx™ is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency. Still, this is a good trade-off, because it’s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity. Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle. So in essence, SARMs such as Osta Rx™ causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

Osta Rx™ in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.

Attached Files:

2. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

Looking for OSTA Rx™ loggers!

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Dosing: 3 caps daily in divided doses.

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx

Loggers must be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 3 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE September 15th. You must have OVER 250 posts at MESO and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Female and male loggers welcomed.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

3. Sworder

Sworder Member

I can try it out for you heavyiron, I will keep a detailed log too.

4. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Right on brother!

Any other takers?

5. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Bump for anyone that wants to run a SARM!

6. jasthace

jasthace Member

Unfortunately a cant try this product {SARMS} apparently it can have an effect on the eye sight in the form of a yellow hue.Which I cant have in my job.

7. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

PM me a shipping addy brother and IML will send out a free bottle for a log.

Thanks

8. leoclaw79

leoclaw79 Member

Re: OSTA RxÂ? - SARM

i would like to try it out too. dont know why i didnt respond sooner! training naturally right now too

9. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Re: OSTA RxÂ? - SARM

If you log it I can send you a free bottle, just PM me a ship addy please.

Thanks

10. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

IML's needs two more loggers. Tons of positive feed back on this SARM.

Come and get yours for free guys.

Thanks!