Ostarine SARM Profile

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by heavyiron, Oct 21, 2012.

1. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

October 18, 2012

by John Connor

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Imagine a compound that elicits steroid like muscle building effects with little or no androgenic side effects, a compound that packs on lean body mass while lowering body fat in individuals who don’t even weight train, a compound that is safe to use for months and may even be used by females because it does not cause females to develop male sex characteristics, a compound that makes you feel good, improves sleep, increases libido and changes body composition positively. Well, we don’t need to imagine this compound because Osta rx possesses these traits and is a present day reality.

Read the rest of this article » Ostarine SARM Profile

2. Sworder

Sworder Member

Great product!

heavyiron likes this.
  3. Does anyone know anyone who has used this with results? I heard of it for a while but i figured just taking cjc an ghrp-6 would be better ?

]]]]]]

4. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

We have had about 25 loggers on various sites and hundreds of purchases. I'm on Osta right now with my TRT and its a product that really works.

5. MesomorphosisGuy

MesomorphosisGuy Junior Member

I used only 10-15 mg/day as an addition to 30-40 mg S4/day. And even this little amount was enough to move my liver values to red numbers. Neither S4, nor even oxandrolone at 80 mg/day was able to get my liver enzymes out of the normal range. This stuff does it at such a little doses! (And I repeated this experience twice.)

My friend-chemist warned me that one of the hexacyclic molecule chains in Ostarine is a well-known toxic compound. I thought that the inventors of Ostarine must have known it better. But now I believe my friend. Ostarine definitely isn't for me.

Current SARMs have side effects that are not lower than in the safest steroids. The only benefit of these drugs is in their lower effect on the suppression of endogenous testosterone. A pct with a SARM and anastrozole is an easy walk for me.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012