outlawmuscle.com

eleven11

that place has been a pain in the ass for a month, I cant even get on and answer my Pm's. I can log on everyday but as soon as I try to post it shuts down on me. been spending more time here, kinda miss my old home. this is still a good board. some of the Mods won't speak to me but thats life....................11

GeaR_and_SauCe

funny thing is I've noticed that in the past week, all sites with classifieds sections and open source posting have been ridiculously slow. The only steroid sites working properly right now are those with out open source posting.

I've had a strange feeling in the past month or so but i think a lot of things are about to change around these places soon. Apparently the gov. just made it legal to open packages without a warrant. Right before outlaw started acting funny there were rumors that the FBI was going to shut it down and now it seems we are having trouble accessing mostly all sites with open source posting.

I went as far to think that something was wrong with my computer and swept it clean of viruses and spyware. I also reset my internet connection and am still having trouble accessing certain sites. All of the regular sites, (google, aol.com, cnn.com etc) load with no problems at all. The only time I hit a dead spot is when I try to access ANY steroid board with open source posting. Go to any known site with this feature and tell me you don't notices some sort of server problem.

Its really starting to piss me off.

GeaR_and_SauCe

go to the anabolic discussion section and there is a person whose first post is "does anyone know of any open source boards?"

eleven11

hevi-head said:
I hav'nt been able to get on there for about a week now, just get the "page not available" screen.

There working on it. Admin said that all the cable systems where being worked on ( in Tiawan I believe)and should be fixed soon. Ive been able to get on a few time last couple days but its hit and miss so you can tell they're working on it.
Also G&S OLM is off shore in Asia so the FBI cant shut it down, its not a US site. Also the american people BETTER start standing up to OUR elected officials and tell them we're sick of this hysteria that THEY have created. there is absolutly no reason at all for AAS to be illegal for adults and should be able to get it from there doctor......................11

GeaR_and_SauCe

im not just talking about just outlaw, i noticed most open source boards are going very slow. im not going to list all the open source boards that are moving like molasses, for me at least, but i have at least 5 that i am having trouble accessing.

eleven11

GeaR_and_SauCe said:
im not just talking about just outlaw, i noticed most open source boards are going very slow. im not going to list all the open source boards that are moving like molasses, for me at least, but i have at least 5 that i am having trouble accessing.

?? Dont know. Maybe they're all based over seas? so they're all having the same type of problems, just a guess..............11

GeaR_and_SauCe

apparently an earth quake in Taiwan made it difficult to access some servers over there. i guess most of the open source boards are hosted over there so thats probably the reason why almost all of them were running so slow. .

i can be paranoid sometimes

Grizzly

GeaR_and_SauCe said:
i can be paranoid sometimes

I've told you that before. And the megalomania that people in the AS community posses is astounding. Trust me, "they" really dont' give a fuck about us. We're not very important.

vnv

Grizzly said:
I've told you that before. And the megalomania that people in the AS community posses is astounding. Trust me, "they" really dont' give a fuck about us. We're not very important.
Indeed.

It would take a shittun of resources (human, financial) to take down the boards. It just isn't ever going to happen.

Disturbed

for some reason I can get on no problem but can't post messages. It does get a little frustrasting but being an ex website owner I understand how much of a pain in the ass it can be to keep things running 100% all the time especially trying to keep a site up with good security.

TheChosen1

Are you guys using your ISP to log onto outlawmuscle? I haven't had any problems in weeks, except if I try going there from my CompuServe. As long as I use the Mozilla Firefox, I'm there pronto.

On a personal note, I have to admit that I miss the source posting here. This used to be one of the best places to find the best sources back in the day. But oh well, what the hell. It's still a very informative board and one of the few that's been online for years.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts