PAINFUL Glute after injecting Stanozolol(Winstrol)

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by chriscw, Aug 13, 2007.

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hi Guys

Can any one give me some advice on why I am getting an abcess in my glute area after I have injected winstrol 50mg/ml.This has happened on three or four different occassions and it takes a week for the swelling to go down and you can't sit or sleep with the pain(the actual glute is hard and warm to touch,also get cold chills and fever)

I have injected oil based in the same glute areas and no problem.

The make of the stanozolol is Asia Dispensary Ltd,looks like the legit stuff.The expiry date is good.

I am baffled and have stopped taking it due to the bad reaction I have been getting.

Has anybody any experience of the same thing happening to them or an explanation as to why this is happening.

Thanks

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

If you have a abcess get to the doctors.

HDH

HDH Active Member

Doesn't sound like an abscess. Sounds similar to Test flu. Maybe you should stop using short / no esters.

HDH

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hi HDH

Excuse my ignorance but what is Test flu.have never heard or experienced this before?

Thanks

Bod

Bod Junior Member

..Test flu is simply what it sounds like, the symptoms of influenza while on a cycle. I have had it once while running 750mgs a week of test and 300mgs of tren. It lasted for about two weeks, I continued to train although not very well.

I get what you are experiencing each and every time I run Winstrol. The injection site feels very painful and often feels like you have a golf ball stuck inside your butt cheek. I have also had it where my arse cheek went totally solid and it looked like it was clenched all the time. I am starting a new cycle this week and will be running winny with it. My only advice really is to do what I am going to do. Firstly, inject VERY slowly! Where winstrol is so 'thin', it tends to jet out the syringe and burns. If this happens, I know its gonna hurt after. It will probably take me a minute to inject the whole amp, maybe a bit less. Massage the area well to make sure the water/crystals are properly dispersed. If if gets bad, change injection sites or drink the stuff. This is normally the reason I avoid the stuff. I'm a bit more of a dab hand with a syringe, so reckon I can get it right this time!

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Same here, when I shoot winny, I get the golf ball, sometimes bigger but very hard and hurts very bad sometimes. I actually shot it into my quad to see if it was any better (don't do that by the way!!!). I stopped using it a while agoi simply because I couldn't deal with having that with EOD shots. Can't you just drink it?

HDH

HDH Active Member

That's what I would do. The end results will be the same. I would just get caps or pill to start with. Less expensive and no pokes.

HDH

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hi There

When you say drink the winny do you just add 1ml to your protein shake?

What do you guys suggest the best way to drink it is?Hold the nose and drop down the hatch neat?

Thanks for your replies guys,much appreciated.

regards

chriscw

HDH

HDH Active Member

I would just squirt it in my mouth with the syringe and chase it with juice. It costs more to use injectable like that though.

HDH

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hi HDH

Thanks for the advice man,much appreciated.I will let you know how I do in the contest come September?:)

urkindadoc

urkindadoc Junior Member

Mixing the Winny with about 1/2 cc of b-12 also seems to have benefical effects.

HDH

HDH Active Member

How long have you been competing?

HDH

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hi HDH

I have just made a comeback .Joined the gym September 2006 after a 15 year lay off.Prior to this layoff though I had trained seriously for about 5 years and won some good competitions in the Super Heavyweights at National level and came 4th in the 1991 Mr Universe.

Luckily I have always been active in sport and have kept my size.I'm currently weighing 108kg at 6ft 4" with about 8% body fat.

I decided to get back to gym and within 6 months all the muscle memory was coming back and I decided what the heck lets enter another comp and show the youngsters what an old fella can do.I am 41 years of age and enjoying it.Hell why not If ronnie colemane,vince taylor,gary strydom,francis benefato can make a come back,i'm sure I can to.

It's been a while since i have taken the gear and I'm learning all over again.

What about yourself HDH,are you hardcore BB or what?

Porthoz

Porthoz Junior Member

yah I had the "test flu" on an off for atleast 7 out of the 10 weeks I was on sustanon....

not a big deal - just a pain in the ass...

HDH

HDH Active Member

I don't compete but my life revolves around it. Everything I do (except work) has something to do with it in one way or another. Glad to have you as a part of this board. Stick around there are some good folks here.

HDH

dennis

dennis Member

Awesome story ! 15 years laid off though ??:confused: That is about how long I have been lifting !:eek: I am 43 and like HDH my life revolves around pl and bb.One thing you need to be aware of at your age now is injury ! Man the injuries come and go now for me ,you work through one and here comes another .Train smart and take your time,Rome was not built in a day,you have lots of good years left.Be carefull using too much stano , at our age there are better choices.Welcome aboard..d

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

Hey Guys

Thanks for the great welcome,you guys are great!

Dennis/HDH what gear do you guys recommend one should take off season and pre-contest.

Whats the problem with winny Dennis?All comments much appreciated.

Hi Dennis luckily I have had very few injuries,a painful elbow which comes and goes but nothing else touch wood.I do a proper warm up before hitting the iron.Currently training 5 days on and 2 days off,doing cardio on 3 of these days at present.

I am taking 60mg clen every day for 2 weeks and then nothing for the next 2,etc.Find that I can't sleep at night though but am getting good results on the clen.I take them in the morning upon waking but am still wired by the time I get to bed.

HDH

HDH Active Member

What type of cycles are you used to running?

HDH

dennis

dennis Member

I run 2 12 week cycles per year..although sometimes I wish I was on for good ! I constantly switch types of gear depending on time of year and my goals. I thought tren enth was my drug of choice but am growing quite fond of eq at the moment ! I use test as a base and usually kick start cycles with prop,or var..sometimes maybe dbol.Stano is hard on your joints..that is no wives tale ,it is a fact ! Watch the elbow pain..I lost 1.5 inches off my bi's last year from tennis elbow.Keep in touch..cool to pm me with any questions.

chriscw

chriscw Junior Member

At the moment I am using deca ,primabolan.winstrol and clen.
    Starting at 50mg primabolan ,200mg deca/week and winstrol 100mg/week,peaking after 5 weeks at 200mg primabolan, 400mg deca/week and 300mg Winstrol/week,tapering down to same as start of week 1.Start clen 3rd week into cycle at 60mg/day for 2 weeks,then off for 2 weeks,on for two weeks,off for two weeks and on for two weeks.

I am quite happy with the results apart from having problems with the winstrol which i am now drinking at 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm EOD.The diet is also kicking in and I am ripping up quite quickly so I am reducing cardio a bit and letting the diet do the work(3000cal/day alternating between 100g carbs on M,W,F&S and 300g carbs on Tu,Th and Sat)

Training schedule is Mon to Fri-practise a bit of posing and routine on sat/sun + 3 or 4 times during the week.

It's been hard work but I am a very focused person & once I set my mind on a goal theres no stoping me.My 13 year old son has been helping me with preparing my meals and is keen on training so the BB bug has hit him and he is enjoying the training.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.