PCT for short cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by master011, Jul 31, 2020.

1. master011

master011 Junior Member

Running Test E @ 300mg/week for 10 weeks + epistane last 5 weeks (37.5 mg ED)
    Thanks

2. That isn’t a short cycle?

pretty obvious question if you wpild of read ANY type of info on pct. I’m stoned rn so I’ll give you a bone.

1000 iu hcg 2 weeks after last pin, then 25 mg of nolva and 50 mg of clomid for 4 weeks. Also suggest running hcg throughout the cycle.

3. master011

master011 Junior Member

My bad, running test for 8 weeks, not 10, if that makes a difference.

Pineapples4Puss likes this.
  4. Rival

Rival Member

no it doesn’t. Still suppresses

Pineapples4Puss likes this.
  5. Aespa

Aespa Junior Member

that's a long cycle Dx

6. Tbh it’d run prop then. Or increase it to 10-12 weeks

7. Aespa

Aespa Junior Member

ok, so let's hijack the thread in defense of the title,
    long cycle 6-8 weeks Test only, how would the pct differ?
    I would say no hcg needed maybe (?) Given that short time should not be a lot of testicular atrophy right?

8. hcg isn't needed to begin with but makes life way easier imo. The pct wouldn't differ. Its pretty standard across the board. 6-8 weeks of test e is useless imo. Trying to make any meaningful gains in under 12 weeks is tough. I think you will be much happier with the results of a 12 week cycle. HIGHLY suggest running hcg throughout the cycle.

I also don't think its worth shutting yourself down for 6-8 weeks for 300 mg of test.

Like i said switch to a shorter ester or extend it to 10-12 weeks. Pct remains the same regardless of what you do.

Aespa likes this.
  9. master011

master011 Junior Member

Alright so 25 nolva and 50 clomid for 4 weeks sounds good? Also, yeh I was planning on running atleast a 12 week cycle but need to end it short

10. Yeah sounds good mang. Add the hcg at 1000 iu a week for 14 days after your last shot then start pct. If not still wait 2.5-3 weeks before starting the SERMS

11. Reno

Reno Member

you mean 1000iu hcg eod for 2 weeks

12. I don’t. That’s excessive in my experience. He’s only running 8 weeks max.
    If he ran 500-1000 a week throughout the cycle that’s even better