PCT for women?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Mr Wiggly, Apr 9, 2007.

Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

Im just curious, Do women need some sort of pct after a cycle? Its difficult to find hard facts on this subject. For instance, if a woman did 6 or 8 weeks of anavar or primo or something, does she just discontinue use?

advanced-stealth Junior Member

Yes she just discontinues use.

bigcountry76 Junior Member

that is all any woman has to do at the end of almost any cycle ? :confused:

Bigkarch Member

I would just discontinue...however, if this women is serious is having hormonal problems, I would get her blood work done
    Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

What about a cycle in conjunction with birth control pills?

dennis Member

a friend taught me how to bring a women down from var.If she took 10 mgs ed for 7 weeks then start tapering down the last week like 8mgs,6 mgs ,4 mgs 2 mgs 0 mgs..this should help hormonal balnce regulate where they will not crash into depresion or pms like symptoms..you know..bitchiness !

advanced-stealth Junior Member

Selene Junior Member

women do not need pct, however one must remember that the hormonal levels will be
    off kilter for a while, estrovene which is over the counter product is very good to help reduce
    any post cycle hormone fluctuations, I have found if on cycle once my monthly comes I am fine, so I try to time end of cycle to coincide with my monthly.

many women find tapering down off product to also be helpful, but each person will respond differently so some have worst time then others

TheBeat Member

other things help depending on what was used, but has more to do with mood and gains rather than homeostatis.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.