Penis Size

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Michael Scally MD, May 3, 2012.

1. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

[​IMG]

Any evolutionary cause for a mushroom shaped penis?

2. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Growers Versus Showers: A Meaningful (Or Useful) Distinction?

Yafi et al. have conducted a study that will be of great interest to the lay community and also of import to practicing urologists who routinely encounter patients with concerns about the appearance of their phallus [1]. <i>Grower</i> or <i>shower</i>? Predictors of change in penile length from the flaccid to erect state

In one study 14% of men expressed dissatisfaction with their genitals with flaccid penile length being the most common source of dissatisfaction [2]. Characterization of Genital Dissatisfaction in a National Sample of US Men

The concerns of such men tend to be the perception that their penis is small, or at least smaller than the penises of other men.

Shindel AW. Growers versus showers: a meaningful (or useful) distinction? International journal of impotence research 2018;30:355-6. Growers versus showers: a meaningful (or useful) distinction?

Attached Files:

3. I’m gonna guess the map is likely based on self performed measurements, I find it hard to believe that so many countries have an average length of 6 2/3”-7.05” lol. And why are the studies so focused on length when girth and volume matter more? An 8.5” long dick (not very common) is worthless if it only has a girth of 3” Girth also has a bigger influence on volume than length does.

4. valuum

valuum Member

Agreed, also measuring your dick in CM is a CLASSIC small dick move right up there with measuring from the balls

5. kosp

kosp Member

Got a friend with 20,5cm for real (he is not even black). He says to me: you would like to have it, it's like a weapon.