Penis Size

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Michael Scally MD, May 3, 2012.

1. Walker

Walker Member

speak for yourself brother....all the woman loved my BCC when I was in the whoring game...but those days are done lol...im almost a married man...

hammerfist2 likes this.
  2. hammerfist2

hammerfist2 Member

Glad your whoring days are over then you BCC. Lol Congrats on finding one worth settling down for. As for myself I still am whoring around but with much higher standards these day. Another words I dont fuck strippers any more.

Walker likes this.
  3. 56HUNTER

56HUNTER Junior Member

yeah ithought it was piss also, she was riding and all of a sudden a warm strean sprayed all over my stomach

4. Deadballs

Deadballs Member

I must be living in France, I never knew!

5. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

How Big Is The Average Penis?

sn-penisdimensions-REV.png

Published today in the British Journal of Urology International, the new study synthesizes data from 17 previous academic papers that included measurements from a total of 15,521 men from around the world. The data enabled the researchers to calculate averages and model the estimated distribution of penile dimensions across humanity.

According to the team’s analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one.

A graph of the size distribution shows that outliers are rare. A 16-cm (6.3-inch) erect penis falls into the 95th percentile: Out of 100 men, only five would have a penis larger than 16 cm. Conversely, an erect penis measuring 10 cm (3.94 inches) falls into the 5th percentile: Only five out of 100 men would have a penis smaller than 10 cm.

All length measurements were made from the pubic bone to the tip of the glans on the top side of the penis. Any fat covering the pubic bone was compressed before measurement, and any additional length provided by foreskin was not counted. Circumference was measured at the base of the penis or around the middle of the shaft, as the two sites were deemed equivalent.

The researchers concluded that there was no strong evidence to link penis size to other physical features such as height, body mass index, or even shoe size. Yes, it seems that the only definite conclusion that can be drawn about a fellow with big socks is that he probably has big feet.

Likewise, the study found no significant correlation between genital dimensions and race or ethnicity, although the study was not designed to probe such associations, because much of the data used were from studies of Caucasian men.

Veale D, Miles S, Bramley S, Muir G, Hodsoll J. Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15 521 men. BJU International. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

Objective To systematically review and create nomograms of flaccid and erect penile size measurements.

Methods Study key eligibility criteria: measurement of penis size by a health professional using a standard procedure; a minimum of 50 participants per sample. Exclusion criteria: samples with a congenital or acquired penile abnormality, previous surgery, complaint of small penis size or erectile dysfunction.

Synthesis Methods: calculation of a weighted mean and pooled standard deviation (sd) and simulation of 20 000 observations from the normal distribution to generate nomograms of penis size.

Results Nomograms for flaccid pendulous [n = 10 704, mean (sd) 9.16 (1.57) cm] and stretched length [n = 14 160, mean (sd) 13.24 (1.89) cm], erect length [n = 692, mean (sd) 13.12 (1.66) cm], flaccid circumference [n = 9407, mean (sd) 9.31 (0.90) cm], and erect circumference [n = 381, mean (sd) 11.66 (1.10) cm] were constructed. Consistent and strongest significant correlation was between flaccid stretched or erect length and height, which ranged from r = 0.2 to 0.6.

Limitations: relatively few erect measurements were conducted in a clinical setting and the greatest variability between studies was seen with flaccid stretched length.

Conclusions Penis size nomograms may be useful in clinical and therapeutic settings to counsel men and for academic research.

6. Michael Scally MD

Veale D, Miles S, Read J, Troglia A, Carmona L, et al. Penile Dysmorphic Disorder: Development of a Screening Scale. Arch Sex Behav. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-015-0484-6

Penile dysmorphic disorder (PDD) is shorthand for men diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, in whom the size or shape of the penis is their main, if not their exclusive, preoccupation causing significant shame or handicap.

There are no specific measures for identifying men with PDD compared to men who are anxious about the size of their penis but do not have PDD. Such a measure might be helpful for treatment planning, reducing unrealistic expectations, and measuring outcome after any psychological or physical intervention.

Our aim was, therefore, to validate a specific measure, termed the Cosmetic Procedure Screening Scale for PDD (COPS-P).

Eighty-one male participants were divided into three groups:
    · a PDD group (n = 21),
    · a small penis anxiety group (n = 37), and
    · a control group (n = 23).

All participants completed the COPS-P as well as standardized measures of depression, anxiety, social phobia, body image, quality of life, and erectile function. Penis size was also measured. The final COPS-P was based on nine items.

The scale had good internal reliability and significant convergent validity with measures of related constructs. It discriminated between the PDD group, the small penis anxiety group, and the control group.

This is the first study to develop a scale able to discriminate between those with PDD and men anxious about their size who did not have PDD.

Clinicians and researchers may use the scale as part of an assessment for men presenting with anxiety about penis size and as an audit or outcome measure after any intervention for this population.

7. Dr Crisler may now be offering penis enlargements with a new technique with a Priapus injection.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  8. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Nahh/ I heard the female ejaculation IS INDEED a rumor. The Biggest MASS CONSPIRACY IN HISTORY and created just so women can piss all over us...:D And just when we thought we were getting ours and eating cake too.. And SHIT - you think that's bad. There I have been searching out squirters for the past fifteen years never being satisfied till I got them to squirt on my face...:(:(:mad::(:confused: LOL:p;)

Rookie89 and hammerfist2 like this.
  9. biceps72

biceps72 Member

Haven't heard Crisler name in several years!!!

10. 56HUNTER

56HUNTER Junior Member

why is "penis size" usually only talk about length 905 of the time?

girth seems to be as important if not more

11. The Map don't lie :cool:

I think once you start talking about girth it starts getting kinda gay..

12. Michael Scally MD

Nowroozi MR, Amini E, Ayati M, Jamshidian H, Radkhah K, et al. Applying Extender Devices in Patients with Penile Dysmorphophobia: Assessment of Tolerability, Efficacy, and Impact on Erectile Function. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12870/abstract

Introduction Most men seeking penile enhancement techniques have a normal penile size. They are either misinformed or suffer from penile dysmorphophobia and should be discouraged from undergoing invasive procedures. Less invasive techniques including penile extenders are not associated with major complications and may be beneficial from a psychological perspective.

Aim We conducted this study to assess the efficacy and safety of AndroPenis® (Andromedical, Madrid, Spain) penile extender.

Methods Between December 2010 and December 2013, 163 men presented to our institution complaining of small penile length and/or girth. All patients received structured psychosexual counseling. Fifty-four patients were willing to use the AndroPenis penile extender after counseling. Patients with major psychiatric disorders were excluded from enrollment.

The patients were instructed to wear the device between 4 and 6 hours per day for 6 months. Penile dimensions including flaccid stretched and erected lengths were measured at baseline and after 1, 3, 6, and 9 months. Erectile function was assessed at baseline and 9 months after treatment using the simplified International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5). An institutional nonstandardized questionnaire was used to evaluate patient satisfaction at the end of study.

Main Outcome Measures Penile length and girth enhancement as well as satisfaction rate and improvement in erectile function were assessed during follow-up.

Results At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively (all P values < 0.001). During the off treatment period, there were no significant changes in penile lengths. No effect on penile girth was observed. Patient satisfaction survey revealed modest satisfaction. From 13 patients with mild baseline erectile dysfunction, nine patients reported normal erectile function after 9 months.

Conclusion Penile extender as a minimally invasive technique is safe and provides modest benefits and patient satisfaction.

13. BBC3

BBC3 Member

All I''ll say is that i have tried one of those cheap penile pumps. I i will give it this. It will turn your cock into a mamba - if you dont go crazy and injure it in the process.

Word to the wise. Go to a penis size enhancement site before using.. But they work big time..

14. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

The Africans hangs weights on their packages but I think that's more to show it off ... Like bling

Rappers are now starting to wear bling on their penises and the rapper with the loudest bling seems to have the most swag ...

Now obviously some trickin and some ballin but either way swag gets the Bitches wet ...

What time is it o_O

15. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

This was me 2 weeks before Mr. Cadavar New Jersey 2012 ..
    notice the bicep peak ...

[​IMG]

Ultimatepip and 54chev like this.
  16. 54chev

54chev Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  17. 54chev

Double post.

18. Hands of Iron

Hands of Iron Member

^^ And that is where mine lays lol. Always sort of wondered about that admittedly, 'cause I'm a little 5'6 MFer (caucasian). Feel like 6.25 to 6.75 (on a really good day) is decent for my proportions. All of the "signs" in regards to digit/hand/foot size are wack, I have 'little kid' sized hands and feet. I "should" be pushing a 5 or something if that was anything legit to go off.

19. 54chev

Im 6'2..my hand is only 7 inches long..My junk is 8 x 5..which looks odd to me..never any complaints..and honestly if there were, shed be thrown out like the pig she is..but would easily switch an inch for an inch in girth. My hand makes it actually look bigger than it is..penis pump 20 to 30 minutes before getting laid..works wonders for confidence. Size 13 shoe though? Got my moms small ass hands..which is funny because most girls comment on how veiny and manly, rough my hands are. I have a smaller bone structure to begin with. Look 10x bigger without a shirt on.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    BBC3 likes this.
  20. My country is lime green, when I measure do I push down on the layer of fat ? I'm 17 percent body fat, so I got some fat down the .