Peptides Seized

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Khalil82, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Khalil82

Khalil82 Junior Member

Anyone else have their packages seized before?

Just received a letter saying that my package is being held by the Post Office at the request of the FDA.

I was under the impression that it was completely legal to order peptides.

The letter is now requesting a written or oral testimony regarding the admissibility of the articles FD&CA Section 501(a)(2)(B), 801(a)(3) and FD&CA Section 505(a), 801(a)(3). First one is in regards to manufacturing practice, second is unapproved new drug.

Well, here’s to hoping this address flagging nonsense is just broscience theory talk. Still not sure how or if I should respond or not.

2. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Post office and not customs? I'm guessing it's Domestic?

Sk8man101 likes this.
  3. Khalil82

Khalil82 Junior Member

It says Post Office, but they were not originally domestic. They were ordered from Alibaba.

4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Do you have any re course with the seller, or are you out of luck?

5. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Cut your losses I wouldn't worry about any legal implications for just peptides but I'm not legal expert

6. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

Happens every day. Mine identified them as "an unidentified sterile white powder". Just get a reship.

7. Just like the Steroid act of the 90s there is now a Sarms Act.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

How much did you order? Amount and cost?

9. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I feel like it being held at the post office would make me more nervous.
    Customs makes sense but I’ve never heard of it being held at a more local level.

wedorecover and FiEnD like this.
  10. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

If it was AAS I would be tripping but there's an argument in defense since it was just peptides. Either way it's no bueno and hope it just gets brushed under the carpet for OP

Sk8man101 likes this.
  11. Khalil82

Khalil82 Junior Member

$400 worth of peptides.

It’s not your usual seizure letter either. It’s apparently one from the FDA. Did some digging around and apparently this person stops legal Kratom orders as well.

I could theoretically argue here since peptides are legal to sell and purchase for research purposes. I’m just not sure if it’s worth it as I could end up getting more attention and wind up finger printed and marked lol.

12. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

@Khalil82 any threads I have read where people get a letter, they have always gotten the items taken so I wouldn't go to the post office if I was in your shoes. This is the first seizure from the FDA I've ever heard about though.

13. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

Sounds like the same letter I got. Same wording about the postal service holding it for the fda. Just get it reshipped, assuming your source does that.

14. Khalil82

Khalil82 Junior Member

Anyone know any good lawyers with knowledge on this?

And @Thaistick did it involve Melanie Smalls? (Don’t have letter on me right now but pretty sure that’s it).

It says “unlabeled vial with injectable white powder” or something.

I’m considering just e-mailing then to see what’s up, but it all seems risky.

15. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

@Khalil82 look up Rick Collins. I've seen his name a lot on here and other sites. Never used him so can't speak good/bad about him.

16. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Buy a couple pet rats?

17. DedLift

DedLift Member

I noticed that you stated they seize kratom as well? It's still legal is it not? If so, I would absolutely get my shit back or at least throw a temper tantrum:mad:! Free country my ass

18. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Stopped being a free country with Lincoln.

Gotten less free ever since then.

Still a really free country in many or even most areas, but definitely not regarding anything related to healthcare and pharmaceuticals. Thanks "progressives"

19. Dax

Dax Member

Khalil I'm interested in hearing the latest also was it to be delivered to a P.O Box or directly to your home?