Personal Microchipping ...

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Michael Scally MD, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Microchips get under the skin of technophile Swedes
    Microchips get under the skin of technophile Swedes

It's the size of a grain of rice but could hold the key to many aspects of your life: a tiny microchip inserted under the skin can replace the need to carry keys, credit cards and train tickets.

That might sound like an Orwellian nightmare to some but in Sweden it is a welcome reality for a growing number who favour convenience over concerns of potential personal data violations.
    The small implants were first used in 2015 in Sweden -- initially confidentially -- and several other countries.

Swedes have gone on to be very active in microchipping, with scant debate about issues surrounding its use, in a country keen on new technology and where the sharing of personal information is held up as a sign of a transparent society.

Twenty-eight year-old Ulrika Celsing is one of 3,000 Swedes to have injected a microchip into her hand to try out a new way of life.

567c2bcb38f9f1e3b7078ff8ccbc2f4c9882463426cf0e42dfb1acf5f6cddbdd.jpg

2. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Yeah I am good. These things really creep me out, and bring out the paranoia in me.

4. legendary

legendary Member

@DrinkFlintWater was it you asking about this? A member was thinking of this for his kid. I forget who

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes- similar aspect, GPS capabilities, however.

6. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

That’s some biblical stuff. The early signs of Armageddon

picholas likes this.
  7. picholas

picholas Member

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking, I guess I am not the only one who read Revelations...

8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Sweden is full of fucking weirdos. I don't know what's worse over there, this bullshit or the gender neutrality for children