Pharm HGH v. Generics

For all the experienced users out there who have dealt with both types of HGH, I'm curious about your personal experiences using both generic and Ph Grade growth.

How would you compare your experiences?

I'm wondering about, time of onset of results, including fat loss and ability to handle more rich foods.

Negative side effects in comparison.

Lastly, of course, dosages!
How would one stack 5iu of pharm to how much generic would be needed.

Would it depend on the source quality mostly?

If one did need to increase dosage to match the effects of 5iu pharm grade, how would the generics side effects come out that much worse?

Thank you guys I really value your information

AKNYC1

For all the experienced users out there who have dealt with both types of HGH, I'm curious about your personal experiences using both generic and Ph Grade growth.

I'm wondering about, time of onset of results, including fat loss and ability to handle more rich foods.

If one did need to increase dosage to match the effects of 5iu pharm grade, how would the generics side effects come out that much worse?

Do not by any means use generic. Hgh is hgh. If it's real hgh it's all the same. You should only use pharm hgh. To make steroids all I have to do is buy some steroid powder in China and I can make steroids in my kitchen with only 20-30 bucks worth of equipment . To make real hgh you need millions of dollars to start for all equipment and process. No underground lab will ever put up that type of money knowing they can get shutdown tomorrow . So all this hgh that's generic is fake and is dangerous because it's hgh mimick 192aa not 191aa. Once use it for certain period of time your body will stop producing its own hgh and that is bad news. Only use pharm which is bio identical to your own hgh. Unfortunately many companies such as lily and humatrope and gentrophin are faked. Boxes etc look legit but they are not . I spot visible differences in boxes from the real stuff. The only decent price hgh that's I know is available and not hard to get if you know how to search is ansomone hgh which is bad by a legit certified lab in China . They don't even sell to the Chinese only scripts and they follow rules which is good . There are a lot of fake ansomone out there. The only ones that are legit are the ones that can be verified on the ankebio website .

AKNYC1

Do not by any means use generic. Hgh is hgh. If it's real hgh it's all the same. You should only use pharm hgh. To make steroids all I have to do is buy some steroid powder in China and I can make steroids in my kitchen with only 20-30 bucks worth of equipment . To make real hgh you need millions of dollars to start for all equipment and process. No underground lab will ever put up that type of money knowing they can get shutdown tomorrow . So all this hgh that's generic is fake and is dangerous because it's hgh mimick 192aa not 191aa. Once use it for certain period of time your body will stop producing its own hgh and that is bad news. Only use pharm which is bio identical to your own hgh. Unfortunately many companies such as lily and humatrope and gentrophin are faked. Boxes etc look legit but they are not . I spot visible differences in boxes from the real stuff. The only decent price hgh that's I know is available and not hard to get if you know how to search is ansomone hgh which is bad by a legit certified lab in China . They don't even sell to the Chinese only scripts and they follow rules which is good . There are a lot of fake ansomone out there. The only ones that are legit are the ones that can be verified on the ankebio website .

AKNYC1

Completely false. Go educate yourself.[/QUOTE

Yes it has to be. I purchased the cheap hgh before for 80 bucks and felt nothing I also bought greys and felt a little of something but at the end of day if you think about it . Who will put up millions of dollars for a lab that can be closed down and raided. It's not even the most popular product . It's not pure hgh it can't be . It's your body don't want to risk the health to save $ . Just don't do it at all if you can't afford pharm grade. Fuck research it's all commen sense and experience

AKNYC1

Completely false. Go educate yourself.

Yes it has to be. I purchased the cheap hgh before for 80 bucks and felt nothing I also bought greys and felt a little of something but at the end of day if you think about it . Who will put up millions of dollars for a lab that can be closed down and raided. It's not even the most popular product . It's not pure hgh it can't be . It's your body don't want to risk the health to save $ . Just don't do it at all if you can't afford pharm grade. Fuck research it's all commen sense and experience

Eman

Let me ask you something, the quantative testing here shows that multiple generic hGH sources are selling hGH... How does that fit into your logic?

AKNYC1

Let me ask you something, the quantative testing here shows that multiple generic hGH sources are selling hGH... How does that fit into your logic?

The only way to test for true purity is an actual lab test that cost at least $1000 . Not growth hormone serum test or anything like that. Direct me to actual lab analysis and I will check but at the end of day who will open up a million dollar lab. It's just not possible plus hire a team of experts plus check each batch to make sure it's all one hundred percent hgh. No under ground lab can do that. It's all common sense . I rather just start a roid lab for barely any start up cost and make money like that if I was an underground source

Eman

The only way to test for true purity is an actual lab test that cost at least $1000 . Not growth hormone serum test or anything like that. Direct me to actual lab analysis and I will check but at the end of day who will open up a million dollar lab. It's just not possible plus hire a team of experts plus check each batch to make sure it's all one hundred percent hgh. No under ground lab can do that. It's all common sense . I rather just start a roid lab for barely any start up cost and make money like that if I was an underground source

Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

THE new "Generic" HGH Assay PAGE! AAA testing

I'm not saying that generic is superior to pharma but it's sure as hell not fake.

49ER

I wouldnt use generics if it was free, ive tried best of the best disappointed all the time. When keifis came out i tested several batches my highest bloodwork was 36.2! Ran 5iu everyday almost 6 months when i finally realized the 6 month rule was b.s

I didnt really realize the real truth until i used real serostim from a aids patient straight out the pharmacy. I used 2 sometimes 3 iu and it fucken destroys generics with less side effects none of that crippling cts that you cant even sleep. I looked my best ever and had the most amazing sleep while on tren.

If there is real shit out there not from a pharmacy im not willing to even chance it i must have bought at least 100 kits for all my friends and felt guilty once i tried real shit. Luckily they just like me and everyone else thought it was good because of bloodwork and not results.

AKNYC1

Completely false. Go educate yourself.
Dude I won't even bother clicking the link. There is no underground dealer that will put up millions of dollars for an illegal operation there is no point and most people are fools anyways so why sell real hgh? Plus thing about pharm grade is that they. Check each batch all the time it is one of the rules of compliance . If there is an underground lab all they would care is about money and can care less about safety regulations they won't check batch to batch and like I said they won't even put up a million Dollars to start up with . To have millions in the bank you must have a brain. Why put millions on an illegal operation when you can just invest the money into other things . Life is about common sense

AKNYC1

I wouldnt use generics if it was free, ive tried best of the best disappointed all the time. When keifis came out i tested several batches my highest bloodwork was 36.2! Ran 5iu everyday almost 6 months when i finally realized the 6 month rule was b.s

I didnt really realize the real truth until i used real serostim from a aids patient straight out the pharmacy. I used 2 sometimes 3 iu and it fucken destroys generics with less side effects none of that crippling cts that you cant even sleep. I looked my best ever and had the most amazing sleep while on tren.

If there is real shit out there not from a pharmacy im not willing to even chance it i must have bought at least 100 kits for all my friends and felt guilty once i tried real shit. Luckily they just like me and everyone else thought it was good because of bloodwork and not results.

How much do you pay for your kits also have you ever tried real ansomone

Eman

Dude I won't even bother clicking the link

You won't bother clicking a link that leads to a thread on this very board that has legitimate testing reports proving that you are wrong?

Life is about common sense, you're correct. You achieve common sense by educating yourself, not guessing.

AKNYC1

You won't bother clicking a link that leads to a thread on this very board that has legitimate testing reports proving that you are wrong?

Life is about common sense, you're correct. You achieve common sense by educating yourself, not guessing.

k

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Dude I won't even bother clicking the link. There is no underground dealer that will put up millions of dollars for an illegal operation there is no point and most people are fools anyways so why sell real hgh? Plus thing about pharm grade is that they. Check each batch all the time it is one of the rules of compliance . If there is an underground lab all they would care is about money and can care less about safety regulations they won't check batch to batch and like I said they won't even put up a million Dollars to start up with . To have millions in the bank you must have a brain. Why put millions on an illegal operation when you can just invest the money into other things . Life is about common sense
Have you been an uneducated your whole life on these matters or just trolling?

mands

AKNYC1

Dude
Have you been an uneducated your whole life on these matters or just trolling?

mands

Dude feel free to educate me. All these black tops, grey tops, godtrophin, etc . Where is their source? Is it true that it takes millions of dollars of equipment to make real hgh? If so would it make sense for someone to put up that money on an illegal operation. But who knows maybe the pharm companies make some deals behind closed doors. If you know of any info please share I just want to understand the source of these generics

Eman

Dude

Dude feel free to educate me. All these black tops, grey tops, godtrophin, etc . Where is their source? Is it true that it takes millions of dollars of equipment to make real hgh? If so would it make sense for someone to put up that money on an illegal operation. But who knows maybe the pharm companies make some deals behind closed doors. If you know of any info please share I just want to understand the source of these generics

Why don't you start by clicking the link I posted to help you understand that all generics are not bullshit?

AKNYC1

Why don't you start by clicking the link I posted to help you understand that all generics are not bullshit?

i have clicked your link and have checked it out. however with generics there will always be alot of skepticism, i can get real asomone for $250 a kit which is legit pharm grade. i would do do more research but with generics there is always alot of testing that needs to be done..plus from batch to batch thing may flucuate and if you get 2 months of bad kits they can fuck up your whole body. with pharm grade you get peace of mind at least. i hear of some very reputable sellers on here like pd or tp whoever they are. i just want to understand the source. where does it all come from..is it possible to make real hgh without millions of dollars worth of equipment. things happen when its just a "single reputable seller". no one is watching them or auditing them so you never know maybe they can mess up on their side and get a new supplier with cheaper price who fucks them over with quality.. pharm grade is peace of mind. but like i said if there is anything you believe i should know then please do share the info

Sponsored Links