Pharm HGH v. Generics

BasicallyNoob

I understand the generics will take awhile to arrive. I went into a clinic in town that advertises for ED and got 4 viles pulled for IGH testing and everything else. It's $540 for a months supply at 4ius 5 days a week resting on the weekend. Does that sound right?

For HCG I paid another $110 a month. I don't wanna do test because the fiance and I are trying at the moment.

Going to start hitting the gym hard Monday. Going for health. I am a 6 foot skinny ectomorph. No shot at getting massive like the gents here. But at least going to do what I can. 2 tubs of protein powder just landed from amazon prime.

Cpriest88

Why are godtropins being thrown under the bus again ? It still tested relatively within range on the assays considering the entirety of the results appear skewed.

And May I remind everyone that even the "5mg" blacktops came back underdosed on the assays since y'all are now saying they should be treated as 15iu...

Why are godtropins being thrown under the bus again ? It still tested relatively within range on the assays considering the entirety of the results appear skewed.

And May I remind everyone that even the "5mg" blacktops came back underdosed on the assays since y'all are now saying they should be treated as 15iu...
I saw testing here where godtropin was under dosed from what said to be in the vial on every single test...

Last edited:
Thanks I read this but it was derailed by that troll hopefully the new thread will get some better info. I'm really debating not running the generic's. I'm hoping to read something that changes my mind
HGHdreambodydotnet has real pharm grade, with real pharm grade prices lol very expensive

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not sure your point on this one?

Godtropin vials showed around 9 iu's underdosed to 4 iu's underdosed. Black top meditropes from TP showed around 1.3 iu's underdosed.

Not even in the same ballpark.

mands

I understand the generics will take awhile to arrive. I went into a clinic in town that advertises for ED and got 4 viles pulled for IGH testing and everything else. It's $540 for a months supply at 4ius 5 days a week resting on the weekend. Does that sound right?

For HCG I paid another $110 a month. I don't wanna do test because the fiance and I are trying at the moment.

Going to start hitting the gym hard Monday. Going for health. I am a 6 foot skinny ectomorph. No shot at getting massive like the gents here. But at least going to do what I can. 2 tubs of protein powder just landed from amazon prime.

Sounds very reasonable to me bro. $540 for 100iu is a bit high but you're on the legit market and doing things right. What brand of hGH is it?

Sponsored Links

Latest posts