Pharm HGH v. Generics

You ever see a Godtropin kit? lol What do you mean strong as hell? It either makes label claims or it doesn't.

mands

Godtropin is shit bro. Ive used it extensively. It caused lumps every IM site that looked like shit and may or may have done anything. I didn't get any blood work with this shit. I can tell u than Ansomone is the best brand in China. When u get a kit it screams "quality" its shrinkwrapper, individually packaged vials. All the good shit.

Sdryx

Godtropin is shit bro. Ive used it extensively. It caused lumps every IM site that looked like shit and may or may have done anything. I didn't get any blood work with this shit. I can tell u than Ansomone is the best brand in China. When u get a kit it screams "quality" its shrinkwrapper, individually packaged vials. All the good shit.

His point was that Godtropin comes in "super cool fancy shrinkwrapped boxes with the coolest logo with boxboard that has the highest quality texture" too!

All of that means NOTHING! It either contains what it is supposed to or not! Don't cite the cool packaging as "evidence." Cite an actual test of the product!

Eman

Did you get bloods?

I've seen some extremely well packaged vials of "hGH" that were completely bunk. @mands has seen plenty himself and tested it to prove it was bunk.

AKNYC1

You can get a kit for 180$ straight from factory. They don't ship to the US though. I am not doubting legitimacy. I was going to use them. That fucking clown just pissed people of with his bullshit. If you can get them to ship to your country it's a good deal. If they shipped to US I would be all over it. For the record I don't think they are on par with the US major brands

why would you be all over it..just stick to your grey tops or black tops you get for less if they are that good..i guess you are sold on ansomone..lol

wsw16

They are in fact NOT approved by the FDA, nor are they in a gmp certified facility. (Note: sFDA is NOT the FDA)

They say that they "conform" to gmp standards which is not the same thing. They are NOT gmp "certified". That's like saying I'm a self proclaimed genius.

Therefore they are NOT PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE they are GENERIC! :p

View attachment 58912
Isn't the sFDA (or CFDA as it's known now) the chinese FDA? so therefore the same thing? in Australia we don't have FDA it's called TGA (therapeutic goods administration) therefore a pharmaceutical company here would be TGA approved. If the product doesn't sell in the US then it wouldn't need to be FDA approved right? but that doesn't mean it's not pharma grade. I understand different countries still have different standards though so I know it's not all equally made. But I don't know that's what I always thought. I always believed legit jintropin, ansomone etc were pharma grade. But maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I have used jintropin kits legit which checked out on site and they worked very well. Haven't tried any generics but I'm interested in the angtropin

Just Fish

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
why would you be all over it..just stick to your grey tops or black tops you get for less if they are that good..i guess you are sold on ansomone..lol
You are a fucking clown. I contacted them long before your pathetic excuse of a shill ass came here. Get the fuck out

Sdryx

Isn't the sFDA (or CFDA as it's known now) the chinese FDA? so therefore the same thing? in Australia we don't have FDA it's called TGA (therapeutic goods administration) therefore a pharmaceutical company here would be TGA approved. If the product doesn't sell in the US then it wouldn't need to be FDA approved right? but that doesn't mean it's not pharma grade. I understand different countries still have different standards though so I know it's not all equally made. But I don't know that's what I always thought. I always believed legit jintropin, ansomone etc were pharma grade. But maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I have used jintropin kits legit which checked out on site and they worked very well. Haven't tried any generics but I'm interested in the angtropin

Not all governments are equal when it comes to "quality" control of their "legit pharmacy" products.

India vs USA for example will have VERY different qualities for the same "pharma" products.

Guess who's "pharma" products are likely to underdosed even when straight from the pharmacy? It's not the USA!

AKNYC1

You can get a kit for 180$ straight from factory. They don't ship to the US though. I am not doubting legitimacy. I was going to use them. That fucking clown just pissed people of with his bullshit. If you can get them to ship to your country it's a good deal. If they shipped to US I would be all over it. For the record I don't think they are on par with the US major brands
Not all governments are equal when it comes to "quality" control of their "legit pharmacy" products.

India vs USA for example will have VERY different qualities for the same "pharma" products.

Guess who's "pharma" products are likely to underdosed even when straight from the pharmacy? It's not the USA!

I rather take pharma for a little more then generic any day. Guess who is more likely to be underdosed and have impurities. Nope not pharm

AKNYC1

Isn't the sFDA (or CFDA as it's known now) the chinese FDA? so therefore the same thing? in Australia we don't have FDA it's called TGA (therapeutic goods administration) therefore a pharmaceutical company here would be TGA approved. If the product doesn't sell in the US then it wouldn't need to be FDA approved right? but that doesn't mean it's not pharma grade. I understand different countries still have different standards though so I know it's not all equally made. But I don't know that's what I always thought. I always believed legit jintropin, ansomone etc were pharma grade. But maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I have used jintropin kits legit which checked out on site and they worked very well. Haven't tried any generics but I'm interested in the angtropin[/QUOTE

Exactly

Sdryx

I rather take pharma for a little more then generic any day. Guess who is more likely to be underdosed and have impurities. Nope not pharm

Some government's "pharm" I would consider the same as "UGL".

In fact, with research of course, there are some ugls I trust MORE than some government's "pharmacy" grade stuff!

Think about it logically... the USA's definition of "good" is probably a much higher standard than Ethiopia's definition of "good". That is the issue comparing pharmacy to pharmacy. They are not all equal.

AKNYC1

Some government's "pharm" I would consider the same as "UGL".

In fact, with research of course, there are some ugls I trust MORE than some government's "pharmacy" grade stuff!

Think about it logically... the USA's definition of "good" is probably a much higher standard than Ethiopia's definition of "good". That is the issue comparing pharmacy to pharmacy. They are not all equal.

dude you are just justifying your use of generics..do you know what a ugl looks like? its a operation in a basement cooking up illegal shit. now compare that to any pharmacy company worth in the billions.. talking about logic...use it

Eman

dude you are just justifying your use of generics..do you know what a ugl looks like? its a operation in a basement cooking up illegal shit. now compare that to any pharmacy company worth in the billions.. talking about logic...use it

The hGH you're talking about is only slightly more expensive than most generic hGH brands that have been tested. That doesn't mean either are made in a basement. That is an archaic stereotype...

Do you only buy pharma grade AAS?

AKNYC1

The hGH you're talking about is only slightly more expensive than most generic hGH brands that have been tested. That doesn't mean either are made in a basement. That is an archaic stereotype...

Do you only buy pharma grade AAS?

aas is simple to make ...i can order powder in china and make it in my own kitchen ...hgh requires a multi million dollar setup...plus i hear your "hgh" been tested....but after grey tops been tested and black top been tested.. greys came back underdosed..black came back overdoses...pharma should be always somewhat accurate...plus i had other well knows members tell me how the ways that dr.jim tested his are not the same way as another memeber jano tests thiers....a lot of going back and forth, alot of debate...its wiser to stick to pharma...they are more reliable then ugl..simple as that

Eman

aas is simple to make ...i can order powder in china and make it in my own kitchen ...hgh requires a multi million dollar setup...plus i hear your "hgh" been tested....but after grey tops been tested and black top been tested.. greys came back underdosed..black came back overdoses...pharma should be always somewhat accurate...plus i had other well knows members tell me how the ways that dr.jim tested his are not the same way as another memeber jano tests thiers....a lot of going back and forth, alot of debate...its wiser to stick to pharma...they are more reliable then ugl..simple as that

But you realize why I asked about pharma AAS, right? It would imply that you're OK with AAS being "made in a basement" but not hGH... Seems kind of like a silly logic doesn't it?

greys came back underdosed..black came back overdoses...pharma should be always somewhat accurate...plus i had other well knows members tell me how the ways that dr.jim tested his are not the same way as another memeber jano tests thiers

Absolutely, a lot of controversy... The black tops are meant to be overdosed but the Grey's were tested low although, I forget what the margin of error is with the testing method used.

But, neither brand are fake as you said at the start of this thread... They're also clearly not being made in a basement nor are they the 192aa vs 191aa that you spoke about.

Any ansomone assays floating around? I've heard it's a highly faked brand?

its wiser to stick to pharma...they are more reliable then ugl..simple as that

This I completely agree with, you'll be safer in the long run going pharma... I'm still very unconvinced that ansomone is THAT much better when it's literally just slightly, and I mean slightly, more expensive than the average generic that's been tested to be real. That doesn't mean it's not fake but calling it pharma compared to say... Serostim for instance, I feel there is a big difference. There is certainly a difference in price, a price that would come from a multi million dollar lab... Ansomone is only like a dollar or so more per IU than generic if I remember right, the math seems off somehow to me.

I chalk it up personally to Ansomone being somewhere in the middle of the generic -> pharma spectrum. I've heard it about ansomone before... Sort of like Indian pharm grade ancillaries not being the best bet to go for. That's not to say it's fake though, but then again, neither are the generics you seem to have so much against.

AKNYC1

But you realize why I asked about pharma AAS, right? It would imply that you're OK with AAS being "made in a basement" but not hGH... Seems kind of like a silly logic doesn't it?

Absolutely, a lot of controversy... The black tops are meant to be overdosed but the Grey's were tested low although, I forget what the margin of error is with the testing method used.

But, neither brand are fake as you said at the start of this thread... They're also clearly not being made in a basement nor are they the 192aa vs 191aa that you spoke about.

This I completely agree with, you'll be safer in the long run going pharma... I'm still very unconvinced that ansomone is THAT much better when it's literally just slightly, and I mean slightly, more expensive than the average generic that's been tested to be real. That doesn't mean it's not fake but calling it pharma compared to say... Serostim for instance, I feel there is a big difference. There is certainly a difference in price, a price that would come from a multi million dollar lab... Ansomone is only like a dollar or so more per IU than generic if I remember right, the math seems off somehow to me.

I chalk it up personally to Ansomone being somewhere in the middle of the generic -> pharma spectrum. I've heard it about ansomone before... Sort of like Indian pharm grade ancillaries not being the best bet to go for. That's not to say it's fake though, but then again, neither are the generics you seem to have so much against.

dude aas quality is more trustworthy..im not even going to go into why ...its simple im sure you understand..anyways...a gh lab cost multi million dollars to setuppp...after that is setup..the cost of hgh especially when made in the tens of thousands of kits is cheap...its doesnt cost that much to make it..the western pharm profits are out this world..they can make it for 50 bucks and sell it for 1800 a kit..they got the market so they can do what they want.. its like anything in life...it cost very little amount of money to make nike shoes like couple dollars but they sell for 150...im just saying ansomone being a pahrmaceutical company is more reliable..go ahead stay to your greys..they may be good this batch..but who knows about the next..peace of mind is piece of mind

AKNYC1

and yes...ansomone is higly faked in china...chinese people cant get real ansomone without a script...that is why ankebio has a website where you can verify the code. once the code is checked once..it automatically marked as checked...

Sdryx

Did you mention Jano? The guy who was proven to have lied and FAKED test results! LOL.

Sdryx

dude aas quality is more trustworthy..im not even going to go into why ...its simple im sure you understand..anyways...a gh lab cost multi million dollars to setuppp...after that is setup..the cost of hgh especially when made in the tens of thousands of kits is cheap...its doesnt cost that much to make it..the western pharm profits are out this world..they can make it for 50 bucks and sell it for 1800 a kit..they got the market so they can do what they want.. its like anything in life...it cost very little amount of money to make nike shoes like couple dollars but they sell for 150...im just saying ansomone being a pahrmaceutical company is more reliable..go ahead stay to your greys..they may be good this batch..but who knows about the next..peace of mind is piece of mind

Not all "pharmaceutical" companies are created equal! Is that simple enough for you to understand??

Sponsors

Latest posts