Pharma mix 2 cycle stack

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Rouge1723, May 21, 2020.

1. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Wow are you all seriously this condescending? “What makes me feel like I’m entitled to help” ummm because I’m a person and advice is free. If someone does not want to take the time to respond that is fine. However if your going to respond there is no reason to be a dick. But if someone is going to disrespect me I sure as hell will dish it back and if someone’s feelings are hurt and believe they are “entitled” to an apology then they should put their big girl panties on and not be a dick from the get go.

now taking a step back to address the rest of your response which I actually appreciated, I am on TRT. I get cypionate monthly 200mg/ml once per week. I was tested last 3 months ago. While taking and my levels were at 733. Before I started I was at 423. My free test is high according to my last blood test.
    My doc is good, he knows that I do one or two “heavier cycles” during the year but I typically just go back to the cyp when I finish. I’m definitely leaning and when I was reading info about the cycle I’m taking they had suggested pct obviously. However, you and a few others, plus my own research pointed out that at our age once you start you are pretty much a lifer. I’m fine with that, but I wanted to make sure I was exploring all possible sources of info and advice. The results I’m getting right now on the cycle I’m taking is pretty great. Watching the fat just completely fall off and strength is going through the roof. Obviously when you see yourself lean out quick you become concerned that you are burning muscle too, but from what I have read about t3, as long as you maintain good protein intake and continue to push the muscle will continue to build and the t3 will stay targeted on the fatty tissue. I also was contemplating switching out the winstrol for Anavar because anavar is known to protect muscle.

I came here for advice, instead it was an onslaught of guys just attacking. To be honest I don’t care but it was not going unanswered... but seriously if these guys are spending their days attack people here they clearly have nothing better going on in their lives. So it’s whatever..... but you are right, I probably won’t be using this site very much after all this bullshit. I’ll just stick to asking my doc since he has been very helpful so far.

2. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

I have to say I’m really liking it. Just about to start week 4 and already leaning out big time. Belly Fat is just melting off. Only issue is some nights getting to sleep is a challenge. But my workouts have been intense. All of their products so far have been good and I get it in just a few days. Their winstrol and Anavar tested to be exactly as advertised. I tested their primobolan last summer too and it was legit.

Dresden likes this.
  3. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Since you received your HELP from another forum than why even bother coming back here.. we’re not a bunch of 25 year olds .. if you can’t dish it out maybe this place isnt for you ..until you provide or contribute to MESO community this will keep happening .. no one knows who you are .. are what have you accomplished.. you say this isn’t your first rodeo but still come and ask questions for a cycle .. I sincerely hope you found what you are looking for..

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  4. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

You are literally asking for pct advice while ON trt. Now you should probably ask yourself why no one is taking you seriously.

cochino and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  5. superbane

superbane Member

I love tren.
    I love when I can see the Tren writing the words in the responses and shit!
    Lol

pct = BnC

cochino and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  6. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

7. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

I am responding to email notifications not check back on the site. Have a good one. You guys all keep attacking people because they haven’t “contributed” anything yet. That is the shittiest concept I’ve ever heard of and I would never want to associate myself with people who treat others based on what they can get from them. Not for nothing but this is a anonymous site. Nobody knows what anyone is. That is the whole point. So you can say you have done this or done that but it really does not mean shit unless you can prove it. Still you question my reason for coming here. Yes this isn’t my first cycle, but that does not mean that I know everything (like all of you apparently do) I will never assume that I know more then the person next to me and would rather learn from the person next to me. You guys enjoy your little website world of talking down to anyone who is new here because “that’s just how it is here” ..... one douche prayed that I get the corona virus... this is “just how it is here” I’ll stick with the real world where someone has to look me in the eye when they say something so stupid before I feed them the curb. Best of luck to all of you. Enjoy!

8. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m pretty sure everyone is praying for you to get corona now!

Have a good day today. I hope you stick around because I’ll miss your meltdowns. Keep banging on that keyboard, it really makes a difference to the world. MESO was fine before you and I have a pretty good feeling it’ll be fine without you.

cochino likes this.
  9. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

thanks for further proving my point. You are a stellar human being.

10. BigBaldBeardGuy

Do you know how much I care about your anonymous opinion?

Based on this thread, it appears that nobody here thinks very highly of you. Advanced cycle advice when not knowing you don’t pct on TRT.

How about you return to whatever forum Dylan Gemelli is trolling. You two can bang a couple lines of N2Guard off of each other’s asses.

cochino likes this.
  11. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Oh now you hurt my feelings... I care so deeply about your opinion. I’m so sad now. What ever will I do with the rest of my day while you search for people to pick on for asking for advice. I am heart broken

12. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

that last part was very descriptive... speaking from experience huh? What’s wrong he won’t return your phone calls now? It’s ok buddy, you will find the right man for yourself one day. He didn’t deserve your kind hearted spirit.

13. taco33150

taco33150 Member

You haven’t even did a introduction as your first post ..
    there’s a process that takes place and you just completely disregard it..

Don’t be surprised if you happen to get banned by the moderator..

14. taco33150

taco33150 Member

@BigBaldBeardGuy
    I wouldn’t waste my time .. apparently he’s better than the rest of us .. Millard will sort them out ..

15. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

ohhh no! Not that! What ever will I do?!!! You guys are fucking hilarious, god forbid I lose my ability to go online and talk about taking steroids all day.

16. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Carter79 likes this.
  17. BigBaldBeardGuy

We can do this all day.

MESO is MESO and I’m really sorry that your fragile ego got so broken up. You came in here certain that you knew everything and it didn’t take long for us to break you. You’re a little bitch.

Your lifts are nothing special at all. Most natty lifters get those numbers within a year of training. Your use of steroids has nothing to do with performance and everything to do with masking your insecurities. Again, Dylan Gemelli would be a better place for you. They have mods there to protect the weak members.

18. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Rules are rules..

19. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

Oh you got me again....

I don’t think I came here thinking I knew more then anyone. Wouldn’t have asked for advice if that was my perception. But your intellect and powers of deduction are clearly just so superior to mine. You guys are one step away from a dungeons and dragons after school special. Not really interested if you are impressed with my numbers. At 42 I’m happy with my results. Not lifting to be competitive, just doing it to look like I do and to feel healthy. But again you guys can keep going. For some reason you have this perception that it bothers me . Don’t break your keyboards typing so hard

20. Rouge1723

Rouge1723 Member

but please get me kicked off.... it will just prove that you were the ones that couldn’t handle my reply’s. “We can do this all day” lmao.... I’m sure you will with nothing better to do with yourselves.