Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Test P100 - HPLC/TAMC/TYMC - 2017-09 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by AnabolicLab.com, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Test P100 was determined to have an actual content of 102 mg/ml testosterone propionate compared to a label claim of 100 mg/ml.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Steroid analytics courtesy of AnabolicLab.com: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Test P100 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

ScabbyJr, TruEnuff and Den84 like this.
  2. Steve84

Steve84 Member

To all the haters... "woot" "woot"

3. Eman

Eman Member

Woot woot because you spend twice as much money on gear from this source? Good job buddy.

SmallWoody and MisterSuperGod like this.
  4. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Accurately dosed and meeting label claim.
    Buying during Promo's, wouldn't say twice as much.

Plus don't get US domestic options like you do....

5. stone988

stone988 Member

you get what you pay for sometimes. Oh wait I forgot most of you tools spend hundreds a year getting bloods to test your gear because you have no fucking clue what real gear is and piss and moan about under dosed gear, fake gear ect... its laughable! Then most of you look like shit anyhow so yea woot woot lol

6. Eman

Eman Member

Lol so your argument is that you pay twice the cost AND spend hundreds at a time to take advantage of a promo and then get fucked in the ass when your shit gets seized.

Woot woot lol. Hope those shiny vials are worth it.

How much further down your throat are you going to shove pcom's cock? Are you trying to suck their balls and cock simultaneously? What is it?

Pcom's brand of "get what you pay for" is called price perception. You perceive it to be superior because it costs more. When, in reality, you just fell for a cheap marketing ploy. Go you.

Johnny442 likes this.
  7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My test cyp cost me about 3 bucks a vial :) legit as can be too.

Sucks to pay so much imo...

Johnny442 likes this.
  8. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Oh do tell ..what is "real gear" ? Please enlighten us all with your great wisdom. I will be eagerly awaiting your mind blowing reply :)

EazyDuzIt and Johnny442 like this.
  9. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

FYI, my highest bloods have been from pcom, so.......

jJjburton likes this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

What's your point? They use special testosterone raws that other sources don't?

11. MythotiK

Nope, just that I've personally have had good luck with them the past 3-4 years...Guess I'm just the lucky, "one"?!

12. Eman

Eman Member

I never said they were under dosing if that's what you mean, I said they were too expensive.

13. MythotiK

Gotcha

14. NFRCR

NFRCR Member

Pharmacom has only a few times tested as underdosed. However, what is the thing with often overdosing by 50-80 mg/mL? Is that intentional or accidental?

15. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have had sucess and they have dont right. I have got vials from them for 15 dollars for test E 300. I cant find any price better then that besides raws. Half price for deals are the shit.

16. stone988

stone988 Member

Ha why so angry? just makes me laugh you find every way you can to shit on a product that for all reasons, you cant prove is fake! And look for all the "Shill" reasons to steer people away from for all purposes decent gear. I could give a fuck about any source or any ugl or so called meso butt buddy sources. Seems you are the one sucking cock! You are probably not even 200lbs or you are a fat bloated fuck. Sorry my observation and opinion hurt your feelings and upset you so much, why dont you go get your bloods done and test your estro lol

17. Steve84

Steve84 Member

So 2 questions...
    1- Are you brewing yourself that you are saying it's soo expensive?
    2- Give a price example where you think they are soo expensive.

18. stone988

stone988 Member

Lets compare Physiques Ill show you what real gear can do son!

19. stone988

stone988 Member

Gee funny how you are BIG too lol a lot of hate on here

20. stone988

stone988 Member

Yes expensive, been around a long time, good last resort when in a jam, reliable to most, oh yea and decent quality!