Okay so my order finally came in the mail today after 8 days even though I ordered through domestic.. if I knew it was going to take that long I just would've went international and saved a few bucks. Anyways, I ordered some Pharmacom test e for a buddy and some Test p & npp for myself. The codes on the Test E checked out as legit, the test p did not have a scratch off code, but they came as amps and I've read where a lot of the pharmacom amps werent coming with codes so I'm not too worried about that. But the code on the npp did not check out, now I don't know if I'm somehow typing it in wrong as there is like a backwards Russian "N" or something at the end of the code, but the vial itself looks kind of off.. the label is pretty crooked for one. I've emailed the source and am currently waiting for a response. Here are some pics of the vial and box. The part where the label is torn by the barcode is from me, I've seen where the labels on a lot of the fakes come off really easy so I tried to pull it off, but it's stuck on there pretty good.