[Pharmacom Store] Gear Pictures :)

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by theboywonder, Oct 4, 2016.

1. theboywonder

theboywonder Junior Member

Hey guys, I've been a lurker on these forums for a long time and decided to try my first purchase from Pharmacom Store. Everything went great!

Shipping didn't take very long to the east coast. Got everything I ordered, planning on making more purchases extremely soon.

I'll probably be posting a log here to follow and will post 6 week bloods.

2. theboywonder

theboywonder Junior Member

Forgot the picture, here it is :)

[​IMG]

Marbel808 likes this.
  3. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Finally. Thanks OP. Everyone here has been wondering what pharmacoms vials look like. AND youre willing to do a log? Now we can finally see if Pharmacom is any good. Thanks and welcome to Meso.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Got a good chuckle out of that Jay.

fofo likes this.
  5. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Is that bottle half empty?

6. IronJulius

IronJulius Steroidify Rep

Yea brother if you could take another pic. It's usually dosed right up to the top of that label

7. G2Ready

G2Ready Member

Sucks that bottle prolly long gone..... looks low as fark lol

8. D-max

D-max Member

Looks like he's used it already to me. Cap looks like its sitting crooked.

9. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

This is what an untapped vial looks like. Purchased a few months ago.

IMG_1353.JPG

10. Alex ander

Alex ander Junior Member

stupid question.. but im doing research, prob need to do some more but for Pharmacom test e 300 mg. It says one per box. so if i am trying to run a 10 week cycle, would i need to buy 10 boxes of test e 300?..

11. Alex ander

Alex ander Junior Member

i know about the pct and guage size . I am just curious how this supplier works..

12. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you trying to run a 3000mg cycle? You never posted how much you were trying to take

13. Just Fish

Tell me about your pct and gauge size

14. Just Fish

FYI most suppliers use 10ml bottles. 1ml=300mg

15. Just Fish

From reading your posts you have no business doing gear.

16. One vial contains 10ml @ 300mg per ml.
    So 300mg/week (1 ml) would last 10 weeks.

600mg/week (2ml) would last 5 weeks, necessitating you to have at least 2, 10ml vials.

My suggestion, do more research first before dipping your toes in the AAS pool.

Shohid Hussain and IronJulius like this.
  17. Alex ander

Alex ander Junior Member

I barely started doing research, and joined to get a better understanding of what gear is. i am not going to do gear without knowing the consquences . i just wanted a better understanding. No i am not going to do 3000mg and thats nuts . I just wanted to know about Pharmacom. ive read for a starting cycle for test e or c at 500mg a week. which would be two days out of the week . Thats what i was looking at . I went on several sites claiming they sold this and that. Which wasnt true . but any way i will continue to do my research and get a better understanding of what gear is .Thanks for the reply man!

Just Fish likes this.
  18. Alex ander

Alex ander Junior Member

Thanks brutha, i will continue to do my research and i will get back on here with a couple of questions since some questions seem to be bias on sites .

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. IronJulius

IronJulius Steroidify Rep

These previous responses were right you should continue researching as you stated you are and will continue. Hell I've been researching 8 plus years and still research. My first few cycles were pretty shitty because I didn't know what i was doing and ended up on TRT. Feel free to ask your questions but make sure you have searched a few times yourself

LittleD90 and Just Fish like this.
  20. Alex ander

Alex ander Junior Member

Will do man, I've been doing my diligence . I will post when I have my shit sorted out lol

IronJulius likes this.