Pharmacomstore review

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by james3576, Jan 1, 2017.

1. james3576

james3576 Junior Member

Hey guys, let me know if this post is in the wrong place and I'll delete.

Been meaning to post this for a couple months, just kept getting sidetracked. Anyway, decided to order from pharmacomstore because I didn't feel comfortable ordering domestic, and I was impressed by Pharmacom Lab's production videos on youtube. Their prices are a little steep, but I'm only running TRT doses, so the price difference really doesn't matter too much for me.

Ran Pharmacom Test P for about a month prior to taking these bloods, 3/wk @ 40mg/per shot. Link to test results:

Pleased with results, since getting those bloods I bumped it down to 90mg/wk as I want TRT levels, not above.

I had no problems with shipping or customs (I live on east coast), and turn around time was not bad at all (10-14 days between payment and delivery to mailbox - no signature needed). I'll be using them again, for sure. I just wish they sold hcg also.

Thanks

2. dreamkiller

dreamkiller Member

Yea wrong section , note that their allready is a pharmacon thread And reviews.

3. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Please post reviews in the source thread if possible. Thanks.

4. Steroidify

Steroidify Steroidify Rep AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hello Sir!
    Please move it here: PharmacomStore – Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor - Darius

thank you!