Physique Help

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by androgenics89, Aug 12, 2018.

1. androgenics89

androgenics89 Member

Hey guys so I’m thinking about getting into men’s physique. I’m 28, 5’11” 200lbs 10-12% BF. I do a lot of powerlifting combined w/hypertrophy, 80% of my workouts are compound lifts. Squat-405 Dead-505 Bench-335.
    This is my first time posting pics of my physique so I’m not familiar with poses yet, but critique my physique! Help me identify my weak points, areas of improvement, potential, etc. Will take more pics if needed. Thanks!
    FF46598B-CF3F-4FCE-8FE6-492768D76DC6.jpeg EC3C07FF-2118-422B-8818-11DDFE1932E0.jpeg E703FF95-ED05-4173-894B-91B9C9A4B6DD.jpeg

TruEnuff likes this.
  2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Looking good man. Only thing I can see that you might want to work on is bf percentage. I've never competed and I'm not sure what exactly the judges are looking for so take my suggestion with a grain of salt. If you don't mind me asking, how many cycles have you done?

3. androgenics89

androgenics89 Member

2 cycles first was test only 500/wk second was w/mast added 350/wk. Thanks for the feedback

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  4. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

I compete in physique, I'll give a reply when i have some more time. Good base though

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Thinking about trying some mast in my next cycle. Good luck with your competition(s).

androgenics89 likes this.
  6. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

You look good bro. If you want to do well in physique you need to make dem abs pop, though.

7. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Need to see back and calves, besides that it's just shredding.

8. androgenics89

androgenics89 Member

I love Mast, noticeable difference from just test only. I’m also currently running it on a cruise 105/wk w/ test at 105/wk and loving it. Honestly not going to cycle for a while I’m still making gains on my cruise so I don’t see the need to run another cycle yet.

9. androgenics89

androgenics89 Member

I’ll take more pics later. Thanks for the feedback! Yes I agree I need to lower BF %, those guys in men’s physique are SHREDDED

10. D0017

D0017 Member