pink thai dbol legit?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by skywalk, Dec 17, 2003.

skywalk

skywalk Active Member

got my hands on some and i'm wondering if they're legit. are they supposed to have some kind of imprint or something? mine just has a line straight through it on one side, and is a small & pink, shaped like a pentagon. breaks up with just a little saliva. /shrug

thanks in advance,
    Skywalk

ThePatriot

ThePatriot Junior Member

Do they look like these? If so your good.

ThePatriot

weeman

weeman Junior Member

I used the same type, they are legit. Worked wonders :)

ThePatriot

ThePatriot Junior Member

I was just kidding here they are.

ThePatriot

Attached Files:

skywalk

skywalk Active Member

ThePatriot,
    thx for the pic. yes they look like those on your pic. they're so small and tasteless, and dissolved in my mouth so fast that I got a tad suspicious.
    thanks for putting my mind at ease.....

Skywalk ;) ;)

ThePatriot

ThePatriot Junior Member

Nah just fucked up on attaching. Its late and the brain is telling me to go to sleep.

ThePatriot

ThePatriot

ThePatriot Junior Member

Glad to be of service :D

ThePatriot

Whoaimskinny

Whoaimskinny Junior Member

actually i think the British Dragons(made in china distributed via Thailand..scored but no imprint) are sweet once they melt in your mouth..and the British dispensary(genuine Thai..scored on one side and a imprint of a snake on the other side) have a bitter taste when you bite into them..it should have some kind of a taste though so be suspicious of that...

kent1

kent1 Junior Member

maybe they are legit ,and thats all it matter ,but i get mine from my source , that provides me British Dispensary and they are awsome. Here's the pic.

Kent

batista

batista Junior Member

Kent

Yeah those are the snake&arrow. I have the old version with the line in the middle of the tab.

I received mine from a well-known source and I know they are legit.

ThePatriot

ThePatriot Junior Member

They look so cute to me. I remember when I use to have some. Then I ate them because they pissed me off.

ThePatriot

kent1

kent1 Junior Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL :)

Ronin_

Ronin_ Junior Member

I agree that's what I thought.

The Dispensary def have a bitter taste and are hard to break

steveamaniac

steveamaniac Junior Member

Hi guys, new member! Great forum.

Mine are the same as that but have what looks like a shoe kicking a football or am I blind and looking at it wrong?

Anyone came across these?

dougdr

dougdr Junior Member

the ones with the score and the snake on the other side are british dispencery and are 5 mg per tab actuall test rated them closer to 7 or 8 but thier newer stuff have been getting closer to 5 mg worked great for me love the d-dol for a great kick start to a bulkerbut up your doses if you just got it i went from only 4 a day to 7 your body will let you know when your dosing too high your hunger goes away and its hard to take in cals.

Porthoz

Porthoz Junior Member

those look "too legit to quit"

[:eek:)]

smaretick

smaretick Junior Member

rinse12

rinse12 Junior Member

hey new here, i am hitting a plato and my body is just starting to grow slower even with great work out sessions and proper nutrition, i think its time for some dbol but have no clue where to get the legit ones. any help?

MAY1963

MAY1963 Junior Member

The B-Dispensary from Thailand should have a snake and arrow. These are the one's I prefer. They are as good if not better than the naposim's. The russian D-bol's are stronger, but much harder on the liver. They are 5mg's and work great. 6-8 weeks on is reccommended. They definately have a bitter taste. All D-bol are made to be taken under your tongue to dissolve(subuccal), it goes straight to bloodstream, and should dissolve rather quickly. The ones in question look legit, the scoring and edges look pharmacuetical and legit. I always trusted the snake and arrow from B-Dispensary. I have been BB'ing for over 20 years and never need more than 8 or 40mg's of D-bol. You need a lot of protein, atleast 1.5grams per lb. of body weight. The more I took the hungrier I got. Don't forget to taper off, along with proper pct. Here is a pic of the bottle and tabs.
    GearPictures

andysutils

andysutils Member

thats right, they have a snake imprint on one side and they taste really friggin bittery, i also knew my source was legit when i took them cos my whole body went as tight as a frogs arse after a week or so of taking them.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.