Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

PIP

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by JackMan017, Sep 12, 2019.

1. JackMan017

JackMan017 Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

Doing my first cycle of 250mg Test E. I've opened up 4 sites - left & right glute, left & right quad. All sites recovered from PIP within 48-72hrs after injecting except for my left quad which still feels pretty darn swollen. The skin on the surface looks normal, maybe slightly warm? Nothing looks out of place aside from it being swollen. I pinned the quad in the upper outer region, and the swelling is taking place more or less in the middle of the quad, feels like fluid build up. I remember doing this injection, everything went smooth, being that it's my quad, my hand was very steady. This was the only site I used hot water to warm up the syringe before I injected. I just can't figure out what's going on relative to how smooth the other 3 sites recovered. I pinned the left quad on Sunday.

2. Safety First

Safety First Member

What's got you doing your first cycle with 250 test? That's what guys who blast and cruise use for their cruises often time.

Such a low dose. I admire the saftey precaution if that's whats inspired it. But personally as I am considering my first cycle for the far future when I'm ready, I would want to go with the traditional 500Mg test E per week for 10 weeks.

3. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

For some reason certain locations just cause grief. Even so far as the same location you have pinned before acting up out of the blue. Pinned quads only for 1 year and had issues from time to time, to the point that earlier this year my left quad had major pip every time. Switched to delts and one side has worse pip than the other.

Keep an eye on it, if its warm, swollen and your running a fever get to a doc.

EazyE likes this.
  4. EazyE

EazyE Member

Yes, exactly. Don’t wait until it’s full blown infection. See a doctor, especially if the redness seems to spread to your lower leg.

5. JackMan017

JackMan017 Junior Member

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I'm giving myself Test E injections that are 250mg but doing it every 3D/3.5D, so approx 500mg p/week. (I kept thinking about the size of the injection I'm doing to try and be clear with the PIP)

6. JackMan017

JackMan017 Junior Member

Interesting. Thank you for that info. So even a site that's been working can act up at times. I may have to open it more sites and see what feels best. Thanks again.

7. JackMan017

JackMan017 Junior Member

It's certainly not Red. It's normal skin color. But the swollen feeling is definitely south of the injection site. I'll keep an eye on it. I think it's getting better. I can still walk and train legs. No real pain. But I understand it could get infected, I'll monitor it. Thank you.

EazyE likes this.
  8. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Yeah it could be a number of factors, and really to me it seems sometimes just unexplained. Quads were fine for 2x a week on blast then switched to cruise at 1x a week and started having troubles with right quad, then it got better, then started bad again. Delts exclusive the last month or so and 2x a week. right delt less issue with even though I have been close to a nerve a couple times than the left which always seems to have a little worse pip no where near a nerve.

EazyE likes this.
  9. JackMan017

JackMan017 Junior Member

I searched and found a 2014 post on T Nation where someone injected their left quad and it sounds like the same experience I'm having. I almost want to try it again when it heals, but I think I'll pass. Is 1" needle to big for delts? Can I just stick it in half way? All I have is 1", it looks huge for my delt lol. I'm also thinking of trying lats and VG. I have meat on the lats, I think it would be easy there. VG - this one's a little tricky, I have some fat around my lower body, making it slightly difficult to ascertain exactly where the VG is, but I think I spot it.

10. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I use 1 inch for delts and push it all the way in. I felt the same way before I pinned them that it was too big lol...but it's perfect. VG I have heard is a great spot I have never pinned it though.

JackMan017 and EazyE like this.
  11. EazyE

EazyE Member

Yes 1” is great for delts. I have also used 1.5” with success.

JackMan017 likes this.
  12. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I've never had bad pip before. Last night I actually ran a little experiment. I injected 2 of the worst pip offenders out of the same syringe. 1ml of bold ace and 1ml of winstrol depot 50. I could barely get out of bed to pee this morning, my thigh hurt so bad! It's fine now though at 6pm.

13. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Here's a little advice of what not to do. Don't pin 3 CCs in your quad, and then 30 minutes later blast the shit out of your legs with 5 sets of extensions supersetted with Leg presses to failure after each set of extensions. You'll know you did something wrong for a few days, guaranteed!

Ohiopower likes this.