Please help with purchasing of Bitcoin

GOLDS99

I am trying to purchase Bitcoin and I have a couple of questions to ensure that I am doing this the correct way. Thanks in advance for any helpful feedback. 1) Is it safe to use Coinmama to purchase bitcoin? 2) is it safe to use coinbase to purchase bitcoin? 3) Coinmama is asking to verify my identity so they want me to upload a drivers license and enter in additional information to verify my identity, is this normal? 4) what is or is this the simplest way to buy and then pay particular vendor with Bitcoin?

Again I would appreciate any help with this matter. I just don't want to risk losing personal information and money using a phony Bitcoin exchange system.

Horimono

I am trying to purchase Bitcoin and I have a couple of questions to ensure that I am doing this the correct way. Thanks in advance for any helpful feedback. 1) Is it safe to use Coinmama to purchase bitcoin? 2) is it safe to use coinbase to purchase bitcoin? 3) Coinmama is asking to verify my identity so they want me to upload a drivers license and enter in additional information to verify my identity, is this normal? 4) what is or is this the simplest way to buy and then pay particular vendor with Bitcoin?

Again I would appreciate any help with this matter. I just don't want to risk losing personal information and money using a phony Bitcoin exchange system.

I think you will find the answers to your questions in the “cryptocurrency” thread. Read through it. If you still can’t find the info you need, let me know and I will help you.

puckhog

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
@GOLDS99 I could be wrong but it sounds like you may be worried about getting scammed or indulging in illegal activity when you buy bitcoin. Buying and selling BC is completely legal. It is perfectly okay to use your identity to verify your BC purchasing account. However, you do not want to make any questionable purchases with this same account. This is the time to make a wallet that does not need to be identified. You need to move your BC to an unidentified wallet to make your purchases. Some people move their BC several times to anonymous wallets before making a purchase.

I am a fan of Coinbase for my initial BC purchase. And then I move it to a different wallet such as edge or blockchain.

There are other wallet options. I just prefer these two.

GOLDS99

Thanks everyone for all of your responses each was very helpful. I have not had time since I posted to proceed with the purchase of Bitcoin but I am going to work on that now. I will let you all know how I make out. Thanks again.

Venom82

Cash app says my license is not a United states license but it is im pissed lol ill look at coinmama can i send the btc from there or do i have to move to a wallet

Venom82

I had to get cex.io i kinda live in two states and i put the one i lived in the longest on coinmama and not supported in that state

GOLDS99

My suggestion from my previous post on this topic. Buy Bitcoin w/cash app, then transfer to Jaxx liberty, then to source. The entire process can be completed in less than 1 minute. If you had trouble verifying your license delete your original account (cash app) and start over. The same happened to me.

MindlessWork

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I had no issue with coinmama, but I highly recommend using only a bank debit card and not any reloadable prepaid debit card from my experience. Also don't use a credit card as most will end up being declined due to issuer policies.