Popped my Delt cherry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Holidaypay, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

So I did 1 an 1/4 needle in delt tried to do 1 ml of 100 mg tren an made it halfway through an got a crazy burn so I stopped the tren has high solvents (long story) but everything was good 5 mins later no issues today either do u think it was the high solvents or just virgin muscle that made it burn instantly. It never burns in glute but does in pec sometimes just curious

2. nervje

nervje Member

I always jabbed my glutes (4 years gear experience) and just started doing delts with a slinpin this summer.
    First few times i was crazily sore (sometimes i felt the burn/sore feeling during injection already lol) and it took around 4-5 days to subside.

I always try to go as slow as possible. I dont like the feeling of the syringe in my shoulder but with a slinpin its not too much of an issue, im going all in and that half an inch is long enough to hit the muscle for me.

3. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Let’s hear about this high solvent tren.

MisterSuperGod and Holidaypay like this.
  4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

tren has always stung for me, especially in delts.

But why are you using a shit mix anyways?

Morefyah likes this.
  5. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok I was wondering if its normal for delts Its from a brew that kept clouding even after I baked it so I I thought maybe the mg was to high to hold an I raised the solvents I had over 100 ml so i didn't wanna toss it but after penche help got it all cleared up

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  6. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

My first delt shot was deca and test cyp with no pip. Mystery tren is the likely cause.

7. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I've never had any burning sensations while pinning, but I also have never tried tren, so I would blame the gear.

8. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok today it feels great tho thank god cause I needed more spots to pin when I use tren ace cause I hate my pecs an glutes don't cut it what is the average ml u guys use for delts

9. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

For me 2.5 without issue.

Holidaypay likes this.
  10. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

1ml is the max recommended by BD
    Code:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bd.com/documents/in-service-materials/syringes-and-needles/MPS_HY_Principles-of-injection-technique_IM_EN.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjwufC1hc_eAhUPt1MKHUeOA90QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1vAFX-GVmik2NGw8vbBpLc

11. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

1ml should be comfortable. The larger the muscle the larger volume you can tolerate.

Holidaypay likes this.
  12. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok I heard it was 1 ml to but wasn't sure people say that for pecs to an I get 2 ml no problem

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  13. Whenever I have been I’m a rush and my site is not 100% dry I have felt that burn you described. Are you giving enough time for the alcohol wipe to dry before pinning?

14. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yeh I think so I let it dry till its not visible anymore it was prob the high solvents that did it it wasn't horrible just got worried cause it was first time an felt weird as he'll but if everone else has had similar experiences before an its fine today prob not much to worry about

15. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Guess I’m a Big Dbag. I’m scared to Pin anything other than Quads. Wife will do the Delts, but rarely ever home. Is the Delts hard to pin? Shaking, bad angles?

16. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Nah man delts are easy, I like them a whole lot better than quads. Less painful IME.

17. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Npp, Tren, TpP obviously prop always always sting a litlle

18. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

It took my four years to hit my quads and now there my go too!

19. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Delts were easy as butter until I injected I didn't feel anything at all my brew is wat stung

Gaynz39 likes this.
  20. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All i use anymore are delts. I shoot weekly for trt. I think its the easiest area to inject.