possible wrong powder?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by ronidw, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ronidw

ronidw Junior Member

Hello! Anyone with experience in nandrolones would know if the mandrolone decanoate is so difficult to be diluted? .. I made a basic recipe of 10 g 2.5 ba 7.50 BB and 32.5 grape oil, the case is never finished mixing well, at the temperature of the deca, it was very gritty and turbid, I had to add 2 ml more of BB and I had to take it to 200 gf to dissolve it, could it be powder be phenylpropionate instead of decaonate? because I understand that its melting point is higher!

2. PPL recently sent out Trest raws to someone that bought Test raws, so it's not like this kinda thing never happens.

@LordSamuilo you know your shit when it comes to this. Can you be of any assistance?

Rockclimber likes this.
  3. ronidw

ronidw Junior Member

Well yes it has happened! I just contacted the seller and they sent me nandrolone base! I have not found a single recipe in the whole web, do you know how this is prepared?

4. Well, at least we know now. Personally, no, i can be of no help with brewing. But leme tag a couple fellas that may have experience with this compound.

Paging @ickyrica & @XKawN you're needed in surgery. :D

ickyrica likes this.
  5. ronidw

ronidw Junior Member

I would really appreciate it if you do this for me! At least I have if I can save something from the product or at least be able to dissolve completely and I was sta IMG_20180410_090350.jpg ble!

6. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

It wont hold without guaiacol... never made it myself , but ive only ever seen it made at 50mg/ml tops so its probably one of the less soluble bases ...

I would have been cool with the test trest mix up , G2 made out like bandit on that one lmao ! Nandro base ahhhh not so much , id rather just have the deca lol ...

7. ronidw

ronidw Junior Member

the problem that I made the recipe thinking that it was nandrolone decanate and after seeing that it was not diluted or 200gf I asked the seller and he told me that what was sent to me is base, I mean my question is ... I'm on time to save some compound or directly to garbage? I put a picture for you to see! IMG_20180410_090350.jpg

8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Base is a new one for me. Will be researching it shortly.

MisterSuperGod likes this.