Powder Sources

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by alextg, Mar 28, 2012.

alextg

alextg Junior Member

I would really like to know if anyone has a good source for raw material/powders , from either EU or China.Ofc there are many "verified" sellers from trading sites like alibaba, but I'd prefer to use someone thats already tested and trustworthy.
    Thanks

KCSMAN

KCSMAN Member

you have a pm

MesomorphosisGuy

MesomorphosisGuy Junior Member

So far I have ordered from China three times and if I ordered steroids, I always got, what I had demanded. At least the anavar I got twice from two different sources worked like Anavar LOL

One of the sources also offered HGH and my friend-chemist wanted to test it. So I also took a small sample of HGH - and a subsequent chemical analysis showed that it was fake - HGH mixed with food sugar 1:15.

Recently I ordered Ostarine powder from a third source, but the stuff turned out to be very toxic, because my liver was in the grove. I had a dispute with the supplier, I wanted to send it back and order something else, but he refuses, saying that the stuff is legit, and pursuades me to make a chemical analysis - which would, however, cost me twice more than the order itself. I think about contacting some chemical faculty, because my friend-chemist says that the analysis would be possible for a much smaller amount of money, if done "unofficially", but I hesitate to do it, because our country has strict anti-doping laws, and I don't want my name to be connected with this stuff.

Therefore, based on my experience, I would say that ordering steroids from China is quite safe, but ordering some more expensive or newer drugs is risky. The friend that I mentioned above also has positive experience with ordering steroids, but he also got fake HGH already.

Naturally, the ordering is safe, when you choose carefully. Preferentially, you should pick up suppliers that have been on the internet for many years. I don't recommend those, who have been in the business for a short time, irrespectively of the fact, if they are "Golden Suppliers", "Silver Suppliers" or whatever else. You should also put the supplier's name into Google, at best together with words "+scam" or "+scammer". Thanks to it, I in the last minute escaped one scammer, to which I already sent money via Western Union.

Naturally, without a lab test, there is very little you can do, if you want to verify the steroid's authenticity. Probably the best method that you can do at home is testing the steroid's melting point.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    hulkhogan

hulkhogan Junior Member

Chinese vendors went straight to shit. in the last 5 years.

alextg

alextg Junior Member

Well there are too many guys that homebrew.Its a way lot cheaper than buying from some UG and if your source is good , atleast you know what you're injecting.

KCSMAN

KCSMAN Member

your right it is cheaper but if you don't know your source that well, you don't know how cut up the product is either. no matter what you are taking a chance.

alextg

alextg Junior Member

I know its all about the source and thats why I asked here if anyone has a good one to share :)

AmericanNightmare73

AmericanNightmare73 Junior Member

Are there any reliable sources?

gotodan

gotodan Junior Member

can PM

eazy

eazy Junior Member

I have a source SWIK has been dealing with for years. Nearly all pharm powders, never had any issues. I dont know if its a good idea to give out his provider or not though..

GregR

GregR Junior Member

Some of us would certainly appreciate it. Especially if one could get shit into Australia.

I want to run a gram of tren a week, and a 100mg vial is 150 at it's cheapest!

Under

Under Junior Member

Would love to get my hands to some var powder???

test90

test90 Junior Member

Just contact the suppliers, send them a message of your intentions. If you like the feel of em and they are not pushy then try em. Thats how i started and it worked out fine. Just be careful they can make mistakes with their prices on some orders aka Higher never lower

test90

test90 Junior Member

The worst part is the guess work. Its always there. Compared to a trusted lab or ugl where they have a brand to promote, and carry more responsibility of having a quality product.. Once the China man packs your stuff its bye bye yanoo

Under

Under Junior Member

With the problems of purity and poisons coming out of china there is no way that I would just look on the net and feel someone out without knowing people have ordered before and I would personally prefer to get it from the uk or us or Europe etc.

test90

test90 Junior Member

Powder doesnt come from any of them places.. Unless its domestic so then for sure your powder will be cut and mixed.. Havent you read the articles on t nation?? Unless your a dumbass you can tell who your dealing with, if not you shouldnt be brewing cos your stupid

Under

Under Junior Member

LOL.. We all have to start somewhere, I take it u we're an expert the first time u wanted to look into this...

hulkhogan

hulkhogan Junior Member

Damn I miss airsealed.

There are a lot of Chinese powder sources but like I said they went to shit. At one time Chinese sources were honest and had great stuff.
    These days they are shady as hell. In 5 years they went down town in terms of quality and honesty.

hulkhogan

hulkhogan Junior Member

WTF is up with that fucked up answer?
    help a brother out or fo.

KCSMAN

KCSMAN Member

so i guess your the expert? the international source can cut it. the domestic source can cut it. what the hell does t nation have that other boards don't? makes you sound stupid. if your new to the game you don't know. that is why questions are asked so you don't get screwed.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.