Powerblock elite 130lb

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by bigpoppachump2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Does anyone know who might still be holding onto one of the discontinued 130lb expansion kits for the power block elite dumbbells? Or maybe someone in here might be will to sell theirs :)

ickyrica likes this.
  2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Have you looked in eBay?

bigpoppachump2 likes this.
  3. Yep. I've pretty much given up finding the expansion pack. I'm a machinist therefore I'll just measure it out and make my own it'll be made out of stainless steel instead of cold rolled steel like powerblock uses.

MindlessWork and Oldschool like this.
  4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

How do you like the power block dumbbells? Was looking at the 90's. Are they awkward?

5. Man I'm sorry I forgot my password..... again.
    I really like the powerblocks, I've had the bowflex selecttechs but the power blocks are way more durable and practical since they are 2 miles long like the bowflex adjustables

Logan44551 and Oldschool like this.
  6. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Definitely can't drop the select techs. I've had to repair mine a couple times.

MindlessWork and Oldschool like this.
  7. *Since they aren't 2 miles long

8. MindlessWork

I have the Bowflex Selecttech 552's which are 52.5lbs each and yes they are fragile. Bought these for $350 at a private sale...chipped one of the end plates already.

These things are pretty big too, like 18" long and are as big as the 90's at the gym.

9. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Its a pretty easy fix to replace the plates.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    MindlessWork likes this.
  10. MindlessWork

Figured they'd be easy to replace if needed. Going to find a replacement plate as damaged the end one on one of the dumbbells.

11. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I see the Stage 1 and 3 on offerup.com, but not the one you're looking for. Might be worth watching, though.

bigpoppachump2 likes this.