Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

PPL vs DragonOrdance: Who has better stealth?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by boxer15, Aug 4, 2019.

1. boxer15

boxer15 Member

Anyone buy from both suppliers? I am looking to find out who has the better stealth packaging.

2. desertwarrior

desertwarrior Member

I can’t speak from experience regarding dragon ordinance but I’d imagine it would be similar if not identical to ppl’s packaging because they are the same source with two names.

master.on likes this.
  3. balco

balco Member

Enlighten me, what evidence is there to support your opinion?

4. That was Monkey King and Panda. Panda introduced Dragon to his suppliers, which brought up that question, but after a lengthy debate, the conclusion was that Dragon and Panda were not the same person.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

But I think they ship from the same warehouse.

6. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Monkeypurplepardon

7. Drfucktown55

Drfucktown55 Member

I don't know if the warehouses are the same or not, but I will say that Dragon's stealth is on point. I've ordered both raws and finished products internationally. I haven't ordered from PPL.

master.on likes this.
  8. Notadouche

Notadouche Member

Have purchased international raws from both. I’m not exactly sure how detailed I should be so I’ll leave it at this for now...I’ve enjoyed the stealth and packaging equally from both. No advantage to either in this regard.

master.on likes this.
  9. blvck

blvck Member

Both amazing stealth ... thought i was injecting something else lmao and he gave me some bs because of the stealth

master.on likes this.