Pre Brew Settup

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Kpaxi, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Hey guys about to do my first brew wanted to give y’all a rundown on my gear and plan and get opinions.

Raws: 22G Test P ; 20 G tren A

Ratio for BB, BA: 20% BB, 2%BA, GSO Oil.

Both test and tren separate brews. 100MG/ML making 200 ML. Test will be 10% overdosed.

Equipment: .22 Nylon syringe filter, 60CC Syringe, Graduated cylinder, Graduated beaker, hot/magnetic mixing plate, 20ml bottles with matching top, .001G electronic scale, thermometer that attaches to mixing plate.

That’s my gear. Entire brew plan will be posted soon.

2. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Plan:

tren A:
    Beaker 20 G of Tren A raws
    Input 40 ML of B.B.
    Inbut 4 ML BA
    Stir without heat till mixed decently (should I add heat here,)
    Once dissolved place on hot/stir plate at medium/low heat
    Add 139 ML GSO Slowly
    Let sit on hot plate and stir plate till clear with no particles or particulates.
    Turn heating portion off, leave magnetic stir on while Raw liquid cools.
    Run all liquid through .22 nylon filter into 20ML bottles after liquid is cooled.
    Cap bottles.

3. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

My test P method will be very similar. My main question besides any input y’all can find to give me is heating. When should I heat and how hot? For both tren A and Test P. If this question sounds like requesting a spoon feed my apologies. I’ve been here for a while but I’m just starting to get into home brew myself.

4. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

I was taught to overdose 15%. its always worked out great with good feedback.

Kpaxi likes this.
  5. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

I don't use any heat on those 2 compounds. I will warm the tren to make it a lil darker. but again a vet here taught me alot of my methods , and said not to use heat on those 2 . I guess you could warm up if your using a needle filter . but I never have used anything but a foxx bottle top auto fil with a 6 cfm vaccum pump. i do warm up test E oil before filtering .it can be thick at times. and if you use the bottle top filter , If the filter says 250ml filter ( its only good for 250ml ) and if 500ml ( then its good for 500ml ) The filter in the 500 is a bigger filter of course and you will lose I think 5 ml in the 500 filter and 3ml in the 250 filter.

Robfromga, NorthMich and Kpaxi like this.
  6. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Do you suggest running oil through it to get that last 5 ML? I’ll probably invest in a vacuum pump soon. It’s pretty much all I’m missing for a decent personal only lab. Do you have one you’d suggest?

7. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Anyone else had experience with heating test and tren?

8. RCCP

RCCP Member

For the set up you seem to have with heated/mag stirrers I'm surprised to didn't hop up to a bottle top filter for $100 mores, 90USD for a one time pump and 15 or so for each filter.

NorthMich likes this.
  9. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I wanted to do my first brew kinda down and dirty filtering wise before I invested another 200$ into the brew set up. I’m invested about 800 now and didn’t wanna hit the 1K with the chance of me just being completely worthless at it. I’m a paramedic so I feel comfortable but I also know that I have no experience brewing. Would you mind linking some off amazon you’d recommend so after this cycle I can purchase one?

10. RCCP

RCCP Member

you can run some oil through to get every last bit if you want, 5ml of oil is cheap and you won't really be cutting the oil much if you over do a little. then again if you're running 5ml@250mg that's 1.25g so, that whats a dollars. again won't hurt anything one way or anothers

As far as vacuum pumps, google and pick one. as longs as it sucks it'll work. the Harborfreight one is also really popular because you can pay cash no question ask. high teck isn't needed in the pump 2cfm is enough don't think you'll find one less than that if you try.

Kpaxi likes this.
  11. RCCP

RCCP Member

ORRRRR go super badass and get those fancy medical pumps. They have fancy name but they use on blood, it's like two bearing that spin on the tubing. completely silent.

Kpaxi and NorthMich like this.
  12. RCCP

RCCP Member

Sorry for multiple post but you can also just use a hand pump like brake bleeder. Once you have a vacuum, the vacuum will remain as long as there are fluids in the container. So a few pumps from hand and you're off. Only problem is no seal is perfect so it will leak down slowly and you pump again, that's the benefit of the electric pump turn on and go fuck wife.

With the syringe filter your planning on now. how are you forcing the oil through? better not be by hand, look up the caulk gun, can crusher, or weighted method.

Kpaxi and NorthMich like this.
  13. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hows this one? Not sure what benefit the 2 stage offers

Kpaxi likes this.
  14. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I had planned for a caulk gun but I’m very concerned with breaking the filter or having particulates in my juice. I don’t want to force too much through at once or do anything that could cause the filter to fail at all

15. NorthMich

I’m taking notes here. I’m putting a vac brew system together also

16. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Get a heating and mixing plate. Holds the thermometer too. They’re like 100-200$

NorthMich likes this.
  17. NorthMich

I have that little beauty on the list.

And an autoclave...

18. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Damn an autoclave. Bout to have a full UGL setup on your hands haha

NorthMich likes this.
  19. NorthMich

I like labs and I’d enjoy using the equipment so it’s ok for me

20. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

So should I buy multiple of these or just switch the filter out 32CC5197-E41B-44EF-A65C-B2D17210C85C.png