Pre contest compounds...

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Rams, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rams

Rams Junior Member

hey guys,

I am currently 16 weeks out from a men’s physique competition and I am wondering what would be a good additional compounds to add onto my cycle.

So far I only have test E that I’ll be dosing at 500 a week (sun,thurs) and was in between trying to add on masterom, windtrol, and/or possibly tren. Granted this’ll be my second cycle so tren doesn’t sound super compelling but I’d be open to others thoughts and suggestions.

2. Nela

Nela Member

What are your stats bro

3. Rams

Rams Junior Member

5’11”
    Bf 13%
    Deadlift:495
    Squat:435
    Bench: haven’t PRd in a while but can rep 225 for 24 reps. I hit a 325 bench last summer when I was a lot weaker so I bet I could do 10-20more pounds if I tried

4. fodsod

fodsod Member

Just a list of suggestions. Mix and match as needed.

Switch to test prop 6-8 weeks out. 400-800mgs per week then drop it 2 weeks out
    tren A or E 300-600mgs per week to show day
    Mast 400-800 mgs per week to show day
    GH 2-5 ius ED drop it 2 weeks out
    Winstrol 50mgs ED to show day (last 6-8 weeks)
    Anavar- 50mgs ED to show day (last 6-8 weeks)
    clen or albuterol with caffeine (200mgs each dose) 3 times a day until the beginning of carb loading.
    t3 20 mcgs up to 100 mcgs daily to show day

That should get you started.

GH, tren, t3 and clen/albuterol are the primary conditioners. Mast, winny, anavar are hardeners for when you're in shape.

Girth, master.on, Brandaddy and 3 others like this.
  5. Rams

Rams Junior Member

Sorry for the crazy late reply guys. I had to pull out of the competition I was planning on doing due to a few family emergencies that happened. I just couldnt stay mentally focused so I decided to shut things down and try to maintain my size until the next show. I am looking at a show 6 months out to try and get ready for and ill definitely use the compounds that you listed man so thanks for the help