Pre-workouts

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Robfromga, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Having trouble finding my favorite pre-workouts. I was a Kracken lover for several years, even after the reformulation. Couldn't find it any more and started using PRE V2 and honestly love it... But it's not available now:mad:

I'm looking for something with some stim to it, but something that will not cause a stupid crash. The V2 was great and tasted fantastic!

I've got about a week left of V2 so gotta snatch something quick!

2. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was using nitraflex for a while. Not much stim if I remember correctly but would get the heart rate up and pumps going.

Robfromga likes this.
  3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Currently loving Chemix.

Total war is always a good go to.

Robfromga and LeoTC like this.
  4. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Been using nutrabio pre extreme No crash and has the right amount of the important ingredients to make it effective. Also has 15g of cluster dextrin

Ohiopower and Robfromga like this.
  5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Total War is basically just fucking Meth with a little Beta thrown in. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Popped a scoop of that shit once at about 0830. Went full body balls to the wall until about 2300.

I had to change like six times because I was sweating bullets. :/

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  6. Robfromga

Interesting.
    Do you drink coffee or have any other experiences with other PW? I'm trying to establish a baseline to the insanity!!!

7. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You can still get Gaspari Superpump 250 online...it has DMAA in it. I have some but barely ever use it.

Robfromga likes this.
  8. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Gave up caffeine completely for about seven years at one point. But no, at that point I could slam upward of 25-30 Monster or the like and sleep like a baby.

I actually switched to using PW over long shifts because its cheaper. So not a sensitive to stims type.

Why I'm convinced TW is just a big tub of bathtub crank. Liked it waaaaay too much.

Robfromga likes this.
  9. Robfromga

That made me lol

I have 2-4 shots of espresso every am. Maybe 2 shots pm

10. Robfromga

I just saw mesomorph too... Dunno if it has it in it still. Just skimmed over it.

Cityofgrit likes this.
  11. mp46

mp46 Member

I spent like $1,500 on redcon supps when they had the 50% off. Pretty much got one of every flavor :D

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Redcon app has 25% off right now.

@Mac11wildcat thanks for being a redconn app shill, you saved me some coin when you mentioned it a ways back.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  13. Mac11wildcat

All I do is shill, shill, shill no matter what.

Sp2.0 likes this.
  14. mp46

mp46 Member

Download the app. They’ll blast out 50% off sales every now and then that only last a few hours. They had one Wednesday for 2 hours

15. Mac11wildcat

I hear RedCon supps are synergistic with TGI gear. If i was really good at this I would’ve gotten a RedCon discount code and repped for TGI. Oh well. Next time I guess.

Sp2.0 likes this.
  16. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Dude.

Brian Shaw is here tomorrow. I'll ask him for his handler's info and pass it on for ya.

Maybe for a small cut you can still to the big boys of strongman too.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  17. D-max

D-max Member

My favorite is pre-mium from Granite Supplements.

18. Robfromga

How's the taste?

19. D-max

D-max Member

The tangerine burst is really good. Theres a watermelon candy too, but I'm not really into those types of flavors.

20. Robfromga

I need to find something. I've got maybe until next Monday then I'm out.