prefill syringe?

artica

Would it be possible to prefill a syringe the night before then traveling with it the next day?

Just wondering on consequences leaning towards bacteria or infections?

Also, Im a test prop+winny cycle. THe winny is oral so no problem there, my problem is that I have a wedding to go to in october, I'll be flying to my destination. How the hell can I travel with 3 days worth of Test Prop? any advice or past experiences?

billybobjones

prefill

artica said:
Would it be possible to prefill a syringe the night before then traveling with it the next day?

Just wondering on consequences leaning towards bacteria or infections?

Also, Im a test prop+winny cycle. THe winny is oral so no problem there, my problem is that I have a wedding to go to in october, I'll be flying to my destination. How the hell can I travel with 3 days worth of Test Prop? any advice or past experiences?

there is no problem prefilling the syringe

red5150

if you flying you may want to put some kit together to look legit or they might question the syringe. it dependson what type of screener you get. i've heard guys recommend blood glucose meter, sugar tabs, alcohol pads, slin pins, and tell them the syring is b12 if asked, or get a small vial of b12 (should be able to get from a legit dr. and put the dose in there and just carry the vial with your pin.

carved22

artica, let us know how you make out, I am flying out the end of november and was wondering the same thing...how to take my gear with me. Keep us posted on how you make out.

Sponsored Links