preworkouts

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by insaiyan93, Feb 17, 2016.

1. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Hey I'm just about out of my N.O xplode so I'm gonna order some more preworkout. Just curious what some of you guys have used and enjoyed. Not talking about any injectables or anything like that, just standard preworkout otc supplements.

Jb23, antipcman and Zyzż_ like this.
  2. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

Adrenaline XR by FightLabs is an insanse stimulant pre workout pill and I'd recommend all of their supplements so check them out www.fightlabs.com

insaiyan93 likes this.
  3. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

caffeine pill and half a baby aspirin

4. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

Why do you use that for pre workout ?

5. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

I might have to give that a try and see how I like it, because it seems like that could end up being cheaper than a preworkout mix. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh and how many mgs of caffeine do you usually take?

Inquiring Mind and Tj72 like this.
  6. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

212lbs. One pill from the store. They're usually 200mg. probly not good to do all the time but it makes for a killer workout and ya it's cheap. I notice if I don't take the apirin my heart beats a little harder

7. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

Thins the blood

tandd6 likes this.
  8. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Cool, I got bout 100lb on you so I'd probably start with maybe 250 or so if I do try it. I only use pre workout on my heavy days so it wouldn't be too constant

9. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

Ya maybe. Try 200 first and see how u like it. 25ish min before the workout

insaiyan93 likes this.
  10. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Cool, thanks bro

11. Right there.. is all you need for a good/excellent workout! Amazon sells them caffeine pills dirt cheap! Recommend you start at 200mg (that's like 4 cup of coffee). I usually takes them on weights day and go natural on cardio/abs day..

insaiyan93 and T_verde77 like this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

albuterol and/or methylpentane citrate

Mix of arginine, glutamine, citruline, beta alanine, and BCAA's

13. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

Just make sure u don't stay it everyday for too long. Coming off a long run of caffeine sucks

14. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Is that all pretty cost effective? I hate to sound like a cheap bastard but as I don't make a whole lot of money cost efficiency is pretty important for me haha

15. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

It would generally just be 3 days a week, with a day off in between, I don't really need a boost on my lighter accessory days.

Seems like this is a pretty popular way to go about it, will definitely just give this a try first.

16. bhog

bhog Member

N.O Xplode always made me blow mud. I like C4 or Pre JYM. I keep going back to those and have tried a bunch. Not cheap but I don't lift without it lol.

Seven Dog and insaiyan93 like this.
  17. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Ya know I've heard that from alot of people with N.O xplode but I never had the problem myself. I have tried c4 and it was pretty good, but I got it on sale for like $20 bucks for 30 servings now I can't find it for less than $40.

18. I accidentally took 2 pills (400mg) once and was shaking like a crackhead!

19. T_verde77

T_verde77 Member

We use to pop two bills before a night of partying. man those were some fun nights lol. Probly would of been better off doing Coke

candudeballer and bhog like this.
  20. bhog

bhog Member

I get if from eBay or Amazon. Can usually find for less then 30 shipped

Seven Dog likes this.