Primo Ace or Primo E?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Evom1, Dec 8, 2018 at 2:19 PM.

Primo Ace or Primo E?

1. Primo Ace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Primo E

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Just curious for people's opinions here and why. I've never really used primo and I'm contemplating using it at a good dose next year during a growth cycle to see how it works for me. If you have first hand experience I'd love to hear

Also, for those who have used it, how was pip?

2. Monstar

Monstar Member

I have not used Primo but Acetate is for the oral (and you need to take A LOT) and supposed to hurt like a bitch. I have no idea why anyone uses or injects that when Primo E is the pharma standard for injection and is readily available...both are expensive so it's not price.

3. Nela

Nela Member

Make sure you have a decent source as it is expensive
    I'll be running a first run at it For precontest show @ 700mgs plus a week this will be injectable version though

4. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I got some primo e that was 200mg/ml (never seen any tests on it so take it for what it’s worth) and it didn’t have any pip in sesame oil. I did however buy a shit ton of primo e that was in eo (I forgot to ask what the carrier was) and it fucking killed me. I’ve heard primo ace pip is brutal and the oral version you have to take a ton to get anything out of it

Worf likes this.
  5. Oncewild

Oncewild Member

Love Primo E, and since running it at 700-900mg a week, I only use the 200mg/ml. Most I’ve tried have had some pip but nothing horrid, and for the most part it quickly subsides after a few pins per muscle. I’m not overly sensitive to EO, and most I’ve tried have had some amounts of EO—which others have said just kills them.

Never tried ace, just E. Running it 16-20 weeks.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What do you notice from it

7. creep

creep Junior Member

Jumpstart the run with the ace and hot 800 mg a week with the ethanate for at least 12-16 weeks personally

8. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I can’t speak from experience but I’ve always heard to avoid ace at all cost because of PIP.

opti likes this.
  9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

A friend of mine said he does 100mg primo E per day with a slin pin and doesn't run into any pip. Contemplating that but will probably just do the normal route. Deciding what dose, 700 or higher

opti likes this.
  10. opti

opti Member

Correct! Ask @penche about it. Curses everytime someone speaks about injecting Primo Ace.

penche likes this.
  11. TideGear

TideGear Member

I'm curious as well. I have some primo e 200 home brew in mct with 10% eo as the carrier. I heard it was smooth but haven't tried it myself. Was thinking of running 800mg but not sure if that's over kill or not. How much test were you thinking of running with it?

12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I personally have found my sweet spot with test to be 1g which might be high for some people. I usually stick to 1g test with 600 nandrolone or Eq so I'd like to see how primo would compare

I had planned to homebrew it until .. Well.. Yeah we all know how that market looks at the moment lol

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  13. TideGear

TideGear Member

I thought about running high test until about the last 4 weeks or so and then dropping the test to see how dry it would make me look. As far as raws I just started reading this new dragon thread. I'm only on page 2 so we'll see lol

14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yeah man I figured I'd wait a few weeks and let the guys really find out what's up before taking any chances. I'd much rather make my own for $20/vial than buy it for 5x that

15. TideGear

TideGear Member

Same here. Is primo supposed to be rough on the hair?

16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

If you’re predisposed to balding it doesn’t matter what you run as it’s inevitable lol. With that being said I didn’t notice primo being as bad as mast on my hair

TideGear likes this.
  17. Oncewild

Oncewild Member

First time I ran primo and mast together I did as much reading as I could find re: hair loss since my mother’s side has MPB gene—grandfather essentially had the same hairline from his mid-twenties till he past in his late 90’s, which was bald as fuck. My uncle the same way. I’m now mid 40’s and my hairline hadn’t moved back yet, but didn’t want to trigger it.

What I read was primo not all that bad, but mast definitely is. If you carry the gene whether it’s started advancing yet or not, general consensus was you’ll notice the shedding with moderate and higher dosage of mast.

18. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Not sure. Only thing I've encountered that my hair didn't like was masteron

19. opti

opti Member

In your opinion from what you see regarding your friends results, is that a good dose? What are his stats? What's difference you see in his body composition?

20. superbane

superbane Member

I think @LordSamuilo could tell you about trying to running ace and all the shitty flu symptoms

Dragon ordanance or whatever?

I wanted to run 100mg of E daily come spring but I’m not sure how thats going to play out lol