Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Primo dosage

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Shujaat, Oct 11, 2019 at 7:20 PM.

1. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Hello all,
    I wanted to ask if 400 mg of Turkish primo ( legit as bought from pharmacy let’s say ) along with 700 mg if test e ( pharma grade ) be good cycle or the primo dosage is too small in ur opinion talking about pharma grade ...any input will be great

2. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

Seems good. Primo is kind of like EQ where it's not so much about how much you take but about how long you take it. 400mg should be just fine bro. I'd run it all year at 3-400 if I could afford it lol

MFMC likes this.
  3. Sworder

Sworder Member

People tend to recommend higher doses of Primo say 800mg+

I don't have extensive personal experience with primo, try 400 and let us know your opinion. A lot of times people want more more more.

EazyE likes this.
  4. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Thanks for reply I am close to 40 now and in the past have used deca and test both pharma and Anadrol pharma have done tren( and it crashed my lungs it was being on tren cough 24/7 ) so now wanna stick with lighter stuff tried eq upto 1300 mg per week with test nothing great came out if it ....so I guess yeah u are right one has to try to know

5. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

I agree.I think it comes down to guys just being impatient with seeing results so they think primo is weak.

MFMC and EazyE like this.
  6. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Ok thanks for the input

7. Sworder

Sworder Member

You are probably right!

8. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

I also think the same and yeah it could also be that ugl primo is most probably under dosed and not even real at times

9. m314

m314 Member

I get good cosmetic results when lean from 350 mg/week. That dose won't bring you quick dramatic gains, but the overall look (lean and dry but full) is nice. You won't notice as much if your body fat is higher.

10. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Many thanks for the input have u got any experience of pharma grade Turkish vs ugl experience ? When u say body fat percentage is being high what sort of percentage number are u referring to 25 20 where do u think is the spot line percentage

11. m314

m314 Member

I only have experience with UGL primo (labmax tested as real) and homebrewed primo with raws tested at a lab.

Primo will have benefits at any body fat percentage, but it really shines at 12% and under. The results get better the longer you run it.

12. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Many thanks indeed...so 16 weeks or longer then that ?

13. m314

m314 Member

16 to 20 is great. You can go even longer if your bloodwork looks good and you aren't getting side effects.

14. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I ran 200mg test cyp with 400mg primo for 16 weeks and it was one of my favorite cycles. Kept everything after cycle but I will run primo at 600+ the next run. Good solid lean gains throughout. The problem I find is tren at 400 has more benefits lean mass wise but of course with more sides.

B Ware and EazyE like this.
  15. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Once again thanks for ur time and sharing ur experience

16. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

many thanks man

Savagesteve likes this.
  17. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Do you think I shall go to 750 mg test e with it or keep at 375 mg ( divided in three doses per week)

18. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

What results did u get from it ?

Savagesteve likes this.
  19. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Lost bf and Gained lbm. No sides, felt well the whole run, and unlike compounds like deca or dbol, seems like I kept the lbm even after cruising. Gains were slow but steady.

Shujaat likes this.
  20. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

Sounds a lot like EQ. 400mg for 20 weeks is way better than 800 or 1000 for 12 weeks in regards to both those compounds

Shujaat and Savagesteve like this.