Primo dosage

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Shujaat, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I’ve been wanting to try eq but my hemocrit stays at the upper range even with donating blood every 8 weeks.

Shujaat likes this.
  2. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

I really don't think EQ raises humitcrit and RBC that much more than any other steroid does. I heard Dave Polumbo saying the same thing

Shujaat and Savagesteve like this.
  3. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

Eq has close to the same result as primo both need to be run 16-20 weeks at 400 to 600 a week. I have ran both at 800-900 a week and had about the same gains. less than 14 weeks is a waste of oil.

4. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Good to know. Eq is a lot cheaper as well lol

Shujaat likes this.
  5. GDL

GDL Member

This is just my opinion, but I pretty much only run primo, have for about 3 years.
    First primo isn’t a drying drug like mast or winny, it gives your muscles a round 3d look.
    I personally do not run high test with primo, my cycles consist of 200 mg of test with 400-500 mg of primo weekly, then if you realky want it to shine toss on 50 to 100 mg of provision
    Best part is you don’t get that test bloated look, and with proviron you never need an ai to keep dry looking.
    I personally run a cycle like this for months, like 4-5 months.
    There is absolutely no sides, almost to the point of being bored because you don’t get that big, I’m on something feeling, but damn after a few months of hard training you look good and keep all your gains.
    See my thought is primo is like running more test without the test sides.
    But this is not a huge growth cycle, but if your goal is to look good naked, well it’s perfect.

Btw, my goal isn’t all mass at 48. Plus I want to be easy on my body for the long term. This cycle does nothing negative to your blood work.

At 5’6” 190 lbs and pretty much single digit bodyfat is good enough for me. I can gain 5-7 lbs a year like this.
    Or go all out and add in some good gh at 3 iu a day and you’ll be really happy.

kodine, bambam333 and Shujaat like this.
  6. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Many thanks to all seems like 400 mg primo along with test 375 per is a good idea

7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

For a lot of guys primo is a waste. If you can afford it, it’s a great oil, but it’s primary usefulness doesn’t really shine until you’re lower bf and deiting fairly hard. It will be a great addition to nearly anything, even just test, but the expectations placed on it are usually too high as far as lean mass changes.

advice in here has all been sound as far as how long to take it, but IMO 400 is underwhelming unless you’re WAY deep into a diet. 600 would be my dose.

GDL, Monstar and Shujaat like this.
  8. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Have u used real primo or ugl?

9. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

99# % Raw purity and +/-2mg finished product tested UGL. “Real” Rx primo will never happen lol. Just because it comes from “pharma” overseas doesn’t mean it’s got the same purity/process/QA/QC as comes to mind with “pharma” In the states or UK.

10. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

You are Quite right I was just curious ....

11. Monstar

Monstar Member

Still stocked and waiting to run my primo cycle. Injuries and life screwing my physique/fun/personal goals. Will likely do something simple like test/drol and maybe light tren and/or tren at the end this winter if knee checks out and we can get some normalcy for a bit.

Then 20 weeks:
    Test 300-500
    Primo 600-1000
    Maybe Var or Winny intermittently

Same as a few others...would like to run harsh compounds less frequently as I get older.

12. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

What makes you say that? The real Turkish Rimobolan amps aren't too hard to find, a source here carries them. Bostin Loyd buys his primo from that particular source and even Bostin, the king of high doses, said he make awesome gains on just three amps a week.That being said, a good UGL is just as good as pharma as you said, just less expensive.

13. Monstar

Monstar Member

Saw a report of a ton of fake Rimobolan running around Europe. Just fyi.

14. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

There is certainly a lot of those out there. New boxes have a QR code you can scan on your phone to verify authenticity. It's a new law put in place by the Turkish ministry of health due to exactly what you just said.

Monstar likes this.
  15. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Bar code that sounds interesting but turkey is like not far from where I am and we have Turkish primo and Turkish provirion and easy to get here

16. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I ran it at 500mg for about 16 weeks during my blast. I then dropped it to 400mg with a cruise dose of test (150mg) to keep leaning out. I notice it way more at 10% and week 20 as stated earlier. I love the look it’s giving me.

17. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

Thanks for sharing ur experience

18. Shujaat

Shujaat Member

How much test were u using during blast ?

19. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

500mg test and 600mg tren

20. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Primo is basically DHB but with a methylation added. It gives me the same exact pumped look as primo but faster and better. So if you wanted to save some coin just buy DHB and run it a little lower.