Primo/EQ/Test Cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Wilsoo, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Wilsoo

Wilsoo Junior Member

Basically running
    300mg Test E
    600 mg primo
    600 mg EQ

This would be my first cycle with 3 injectables, my last cycle I was just rotating my quads.

My Question, my primo comes 100mg/ml
    How would you set up pinning all of this? Because I feel 3ml is fucked at once for primo and then doing all 3 in the one go would be rough.
    I've chosen longer esters because i hate pinning.

Xlgx likes this.
  2. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

How long are you planning on basically running this cycle.? How about pct, what’s your plan?

3. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

How about keeping each compound at 300mg ?

Oldschool likes this.
  4. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

You cant grow on that little amount of oil!?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Joking op. Just joking.

5. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

He could always ramp it up/titrate if need be and get a better feel what a three compound stack feels like.

Oldschool likes this.
  6. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

No doubt. Totally agree with you. Its the smart thing to do IMO.

7. Wilsoo

Wilsoo Junior Member

14 weeks, PCT clomid and nolva 100/50/50/50 40/20/20/20

i run EQ at 600mg and test 500 mg last cycle, also included Anavar to finish of for the third compound.

im not worried about the amount of oil hitting my body, just wondering how you guys would pin all of this, or if you recommend doing something different.

8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Your dosages are fine man. What’s your goal EQ isn’t really a bulking or cutting steroid. It’s also tricky as far as timing your pct start time. It takes forever to clear like 5-6 weeks.
    If you take it to 14 weeks you won’t be able to start pct until week 19-20! You will have to continue running test until week 16 -17, so it and the EQ will clear around the same time.
    That’s a long time to be shutdown. There are definitely better options if you have to run a pct.

9. coz

coz Member

What is the mg/ml of your Test & EQ ? Is it 300mg/ml each ?

Split it into 3 pins - MWF with 1/3 of each compounds weekly total in each pin

Wilsoo likes this.
  10. Wilsoo

Wilsoo Junior Member

Yeah i was considering doing that but I've done 16 weeks before and got sick of pinning, in your opinion would running EQ for 12 weeks be worth it?
    My goals are to be lean and vascular, i really liked EQ last time and want to use it again but also try something new, hence primo.

11. Wilsoo

Wilsoo Junior Member

Yeah they are both 300mg,
    Do you mean mixing the oils in the same syringe?

12. coz

coz Member

Yup, that's what I do, all in one syringe per shot. For long ester compounds usually twice a week, but if the ml's is getting high, do it in 3 shots a week instead

13. Wilsoo

Wilsoo Junior Member

Awesome thanks mate,
    What sort of ml are you putting into different injection sites?

14. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I made a post in the DHB thread.
    About high volume high concentration injections and my EQ cycle.To tired to type it all again. I was pinning 1100mg in one syringe, twice a week for 22 weeks :oops:I am not recommending that you run those kinda of dosages. I did and had no issuesz

15. coz

coz Member

I like quads the most for ease, so rotate about 3 different places on each quad. Usually keep shots up to about 3 ml's for quads. Anything bigger I usually use glutes, or split into multiple shots

Wilsoo likes this.
  16. coz

coz Member

17. CAswole

CAswole Member

there's a good article I just read on here by I think Mike Arnold (not sure) that says large dosing of EQ is where it's at. A gram plus. I'm gonna be doing 1200 mg eq with 900 test and some other goodies. Anadrol, gh and some slin. I know this is more than you would wanna do but it's a good read about dosing eq. If i can find it ill post it up.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.