Primo is it worth it??

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Nela, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Nela

Nela Member

Ok lads and chickas what's good about this product be straight up is this stuff worth it obviously if you're chubby it ant going to do shizt !

But if you're between 8% to12% is this stuff decent....

What have you gotten from this let's hear what this stuff is like ?

Dosages eod pinning ?

How long did it start for the effects to work ?

What did you run it with?

Ps I could search but let's hear some recent material :)

Cheeeerrrs!

JackSmooth and CptnCaveman like this.
  2. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

Running it now and I love it. Takes sometime to notice but I’d say body comp changes happen on a weekly basis. Hair is thinning more rapidly than before but it’s happening for the last 9 years so I’m cool with it.

I was running NPP and high test and didn’t get nearly the amount of compliments as I am getting now.

Curreny 300 Test and 900 Primo

TRT and Nela like this.
  3. joesmoke

joesmoke Junior Member

I love primo, but needs to be at least 600mg per week. My test is 500 as well with a little halo or dbol to boot.

Nela likes this.
  4. CptnCaveman

CptnCaveman Member

+1 on this. Would also like to know y’alls experiences with this compound, as I’m debating if I want to run it on my next cycle.

Nela likes this.
  5. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

I’ll add another question to the thread. When those that have used it, is your goal bulk, cut, recomp?

Nela likes this.
  6. I ran it once. 1g/wk of E. Easy on the body compared to a lot of others. Helped me get toned a little more and some strength but not a whole lot. And I was 12-15%by maybe...

I was in the same boat as you and told myself, "if I'm going to run it, I'm going to run it high". Someone told me 1g/wk was the sweet spot

Nela likes this.
  7. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Would you say it was worth it and would spend money to do it again?

Nela likes this.
  8. Keepittight

Keepittight Member

I think of primo as expensive masteron.

Big_paul, Breakneck and Nela like this.
  9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It's my favorite anabolic hands down!!! Its expensive so I normally only get 1 good run a year with it, but I love it. 700/wk is the sweet spot for me, I've been as high as 2 grams a week with primo and didn't get anything 700/wk didnt give me

ironwill1951, ambulldog, Nela and 2 others like this.
  10. To pay retail? Probably not. If you or someone you knew got raws and made it yourself, it's more reasonable...

Eman likes this.
  11. TRT

TRT Member

I'm literally gonna start 700mg of primo ace ED tomorrow so I can not comment on experience.
    Edit: that's 700mg a week. Knew that didn't sound right. Lol

Roco Bama, Nela, opti and 1 other person like this.
  12. How many weeks have you been running it? How many weeks were you running it before others started to notice?

Nela likes this.
  13. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Ran it at 400 and loved it. Can’t wait to run it again and gonna run it at 800 for 16 weeks

MFMC and Nela like this.
  14. TRT

TRT Member

Same here. 16 weeks.

Anyone ever run both the oral version vs the injectable version?

Nela likes this.
  15. Nela

Nela Member

Awesome mate I to love npp and I actually was thinking of runing it maybe with primo npp give me great strength and hits quick

16. Nela

Nela Member

Yes I was thinking of 600mgs a week and tapering up from there with around 750 test e per week.

17. Nela

Nela Member

Yes many have said 1g a week is the sweet spot but did you taper up from that or was it all bull s blazing into it:)

18. Nela

Nela Member

Yes but is it better though hmmmm

19. Nela

Nela Member

Have you ran it against masterone ...
    Did your body transform different as I hear looks wise gives u a more drier look ..

20. Nela

Nela Member

I heard the oral version would you would have to take shiztloads and it's more weaker

TRT likes this.