Primobolan A vs E

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Cail_Hoops, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Cail_Hoops

Cail_Hoops Member

Need advice Bros.
    I brewed up Primo E. On first week things seem smooth. No Crash, No PIP, feel good.

I have Primo A and want to know should I Cap it or make Inject.
    I here nightmare stories on Primo A inject giving flu and insane pip.

On flip side I also read that Primo A shreds you faster than E. Just confused from reports on flue and swelling. So I assume they are capping it.
    Please let me know your thoughts and Thanks Meso Fam

2. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you can’t just cap any raw and expect your body to have the ability to absorb it. Steroids that are meant to be taken orally are methylated, which vastly increases the oral bioavailability of the substance.

3. Eman

Eman Member

You can take primo ace orally but it's generally taken by females... Males need to take a lot.

4. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ahh, I didn’t know that. Do they take more than necessary orally knowing most wont be absorbed? I’m assuming females don’t have some super-enzyme allowing for better absorption of some non-methylated steroid (but I’m known to be wrong often).

5. Eman

Eman Member

It isn't 17AA but it is 1-methylated. It has high survival rate but still low bioavailability. Males still take it... Need hundreds of mg though.

Millard Baker likes this.
  6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Good to know man. I’ll stick to my injections, but it could make for a possibility for the wife.

7. Eman

Eman Member

That's the idea!

TheH0517 likes this.
  8. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Sorry OP, can’t help!

9. Make it at 150mf and pin it, you’ll get shredded twice as fast bro!

Seriously though don’t be stupid, Ace is notorious for pip and the only thing that will shred you faster is good diet and hard work, it’s the some hormone at the end of the day.

TRT and Cail_Hoops like this.
  10. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

I gotta agree with everyone above the pip is terrible , the flu symptoms are miserable , overall shitty compound... you can cap it but ull need like 2-300mg a day to even notice it doing anything .

Find a little fit chick at the gym that you can give it to . Atleast you might get your dick wet in that scenerio :D , but thats the only way this doesnt end in complete disappointment

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    baddaddee, Cail_Hoops and Eman like this.
  11. master.on

master.on Member

I read a study ages ago
    and you absorb less than 10% oral Primo
    more like 5%
    so brew it along Primo E
    for a long-short acting, Sus-like Primo version.

12. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Why ? So when hes knotted up and has flu symptoms so bad he can barely function , and he ends up pitching it he can not only waste x amount of prim ace but a bunch of prim E too o_O

Thats why labs dont make the shit , its terrible to inject . Think about it a fast acting primo would be a huge seller if it didnt have these draw backs , but.... it sucks balls

XmadXscientist likes this.