Products for my cruise

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by TGB1987, Sep 3, 2011.

TGB1987

TGB1987 Junior Member

Well I got in my products for my cruise. I will be starting after I finish my cycle of Test and Deca. I will be using 200mgs of Test Cyp and 100-200mgs of Primo for added anabolism during my cruise which I will be using to cut down BF% and harden up further. I have never used Primo before. I am not expecting too much from this dose but I figured it will help for what I am trying do. I know one thing it is very expensive. I will be comparing two brands AP and the best known primo out there, Bayer Schering. Hope to make some great progress. I will come back and update in a few weeks when I start the cruise. Here are some pics for now

Attached Files:

matthewjasper likes this.
    bigrobbie

bigrobbie Active Member

Why cruising?

JohnPL

JohnPL Junior Member

any pain from primobolic amps when you inject?

TGB1987

TGB1987 Junior Member

I haven't tried the Primo yet. I am still running my bulk cycle. The reason I am cruising is because I have a low natural Test level and I am trying to get ready for an NPC show coming up in next May.

JohnPL

JohnPL Junior Member

Cool,some off time is always good.
    please let us know later how you like it since i want to get some too.

TGB1987

TGB1987 Junior Member

I will post when I use them. I am planning on just running Test for a few weeks after my cycle at a TRT dose of 200mgs/wk then adding the Primo in. Will post when I get to it.

matthewjasper

matthewjasper Junior Member

Great looking gear.
    i use same brand now and i love gear when i got no pain when i inject it,fucking good gear.
    i am happy now...no pain and gains come,LOL

matthewjasper

man how you like schering primo amps?

guys you think you can do only primobolan cycle like 500mg week? for first weeks,just to see how primobolan work?

matthewjasper

How do you like that primobolic man?

my source have offer buy 10ml primobolic and receive 10ml free..i want to try that one.

TGB1987

TGB1987 Junior Member

I am getting ready to start running the Primo in the soon. Probably this week or next. I just started my cruise 3 wks ago on just Test so I am looking forward to trying these out soon.

matthewjasper

cool,please let me know asap how you like primobolic since i want to buy some asap from my source.

gonzo

gonzo Junior Member

Used Primo last cycle. Great gains no pain. Too bad found it by accident in a trip to southamerica. Cannot find legit anymore. If anyone has an idea where to get legit let me know

matthewjasper

matthewjasper

how you like primo?

guys will be 600mg primo week too much with 500mg testo e?

Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

Too much by what standard, what considerations, what preferences and priorities?

For a typical lifter wanting to do a decent cycle and with typical priorities, by no means too much.

For ongoing use, not a cycle, well, it would be being on fairly high dose steroids year-round.

matthewjasper

thanks.
    then i will stay with 400mg week..some guys say do 600-800.but now i think 400 will be ok to save me some money ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron Member

I love schering primobolan...

matthewjasper

me too but its real expensive!
    fake is cheap..but i do not want fakes.

Drea'An

Drea'An Member

need your help! Pm me asap

TGB1987

TGB1987 Junior Member

I am going to be starting the Primo this week I will post back and let everyone know what I think once it gets kicked in and I get a few shots of it under my belt.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.