Protein and blood in my urine. Blood work link included. Think it's because of high blood pressure?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by PharmD518, Mar 28, 2018.

1. PharmD518

PharmD518 Member

So the kidney function indicators are good apparently. eGFR, Creatinine, Bun/creatinine ratio. But they found +1 blood and +2 protein in my urine. I always had small amount of blood in my urine from childhood which my urologist couldn't find a reason for and said it was nothing to worry about but the protein is new. I'm on 200 mg of testosterone per week and am taking MK677. I think the water retention from the GH peptide was causing my blood pressure to elevate because I just had it taken yesterday at the doc's and it was 140 something over 70. Hypertension can cause chronic kidney disease so I think that's the reason because injectables do not harm the kidneys from what I've read, just orals which are both liver and kidney toxic, and also injectable trenbolone I think, if that's correct? I was prescribed telmisartan for the blood pressure when I was on cycle once but I stopped taking it when I started cruising because my bp normalized (118/58 was my last reading) but I recently introduced the MK677 and haven't checked the BP in a few weeks not thinking, so I think that's the reason it's elevated. I started taking the telmi again and my BP is once again good but I scheduled a nephrologist appointment to get checked out and make sure my kidneys aren't damaged. Was wondering if anyone with kidney knowledge can take a look at the blood work I uploaded on Imgur and give me any advice. My hematocrit has also always been on the low side of normal (always about 38-42% around there) and I always wondered why because even when blasting it has been like that and I feel like I've always been tired my whole life (i'm 25). And now my hemoglobin is low as well along with high RDW (which I think is a sign of anemia?) I'm thinking this is because I'm just pissing out blood constantly, even the extra blood testosterone creates, causing chronic anemia. So I'll ask to get a full iron/blood panel drawn too. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018