Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Proton mail on Mobil

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Wreck it Ralph, Dec 6, 2015.

1. My Proton mail keeps shutting down on my phone if I open up a window to write a new message. I can brows for a long time, but as soon as I start writing I have to send fast or the site shuts down. Anyway to fix it?

2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not sure, just used mine and it works good, what phone?

3. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The page will time out quick requiring you to log in again if you leave for a short period. It's a good thing. Prevents it from getting in the wrong hands. Love that dual authentication too. Login & mailbox passwords are both required

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Its weird with phones. I have 2 phones. On one it works fine 100% of the time. The other, sometimes I get stuck at the login screen.
    I know theres a beta version app. But it costs. And its like $30. Called a donation.

5. caveman72

caveman72 Member

I just use computer cause my phone don't have Google chrome.

6. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Are you referring to the Protonmail mobile app? It is buggy. Frustrating.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  7. Signing on through safari on an iphone. I can read all day long. Try to write an email and it shuts down in 15 seconds. Where can I find the Mobil app?

8. MythotiK

I've never had an issue, yet...

9. MythotiK

No app, just through safari (iOS)

10. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

It's not free:

ProtonMail - Secure Email

And it is still a beta version with some bugs.

11. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use Firefox on Android and Proton works for me as the Android browser is sucky.

12. On my tablet I can sign into the first screen but not the second using firefox.

13. MythotiK

I'll do some checking for you

14. MythotiK

There is a mobile app for current users, it's 29 bucks...I opened my mail with explorer, chrome, and Firefox with zero issues...