PRP for tendons

hghlover

I'm considering getting PRP done on my shitty tendons while taking 4 iu HGH daily.

After the procedure, the hospital advises two days of complete rest and one full month before going back to your normal activities.

Have anyone else had PRP done and what have your experiences been? Were you also told to take a full month off? I am doing physio rehab and a full month seems like a long time without the rehab exercises

Demondosage

I'm considering getting PRP done on my shitty tendons while taking 4 iu HGH daily.

After the procedure, the hospital advises two days of complete rest and one full month before going back to your normal activities.

Have anyone else had PRP done and what have your experiences been? Were you also told to take a full month off? I am doing physio rehab and a full month seems like a long time without the rehab exercises
Save your money, I've had it done 3x and it didn't do shit. Use that money for more HGH

hghlover

Save your money, I've had it done 3x and it didn't do shit. Use that money for more HGH

You might be right. It seems like PRP is very hit or miss.

Fortunately tho, they are offering it free through health care in my country, so I figure i may as well give it a shot while also taking HGH

Demondosage

You might be right. It seems like PRP is very hit or miss.

Fortunately tho, they are offering it free through health care in my country, so I figure i may as well give it a shot while also taking HGH
The basis behind it is for your body to treat the injected area as a new injury again, and the concentrated platelets are supposed to work to heal that area faster. Now, with that being said, my area was a partial tendon tear so that could possibly be a reason I didn't feel it working for me. Maybe just tendonitis it would, I can only go from my own experience with it

hghlover

The basis behind it is for your body to treat the injected area as a new injury again, and the concentrated platelets are supposed to work to heal that area faster. Now, with that being said, my area was a partial tendon tear so that could possibly be a reason I didn't feel it working for me. Maybe just tendonitis it would, I can only go from my own experience with it

Thanks for your feedback buddy.

Yeah we'll see.. Its tempting to try it tho, since its for free.

But yea im injecting HGH and rehabbing like there is no tomorrow haha

Sponsored Links