Pulled the trigger - First Cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Achilles56, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Pulled 585 on deadlift this weekend and decided it was time to pull the trigger.

Lifts are bench:385, deadlift: 585 (hitched an inch at the top but it was a day after pulling 560 so ill take it), 475 squat. The squat and bench numbers are 2 months old. Bench is down about 10 pounds atm, and probably 20 on squat.

Pinned 250mg of Test E this morning, and 50mg oral winny.

Going to keep it extremely simple.

500mg test e for 12 weeks. Monday morning and Thursday afternoon.

Winny oral 50mg ED for first 4 weeks. (debating on Anavar last 4 weeks but honestly probably wont, just to keep the first cycle simple.)

pct will be nolva, and have aromasin on hand if any estro sides.

Taking milk thistle, Himalaya's "livercare", animal flex for joint health, fish oil pills, and a multi.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Will be posting pics every 4 weeks.

Oh and I will add, I will be cutting during this. Using it as a lean mass maintenance/weight cut + strength cycle.

Hoping to hit 405 bench, 600 deadlift and 500 pounds squat.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. Take some before pics before you get to deep in to it, so we can see the differences.

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

I have them, will post up at 4 weeks with the progress pics!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Your throwing up power lifting numbers and running winny?

5. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Not sure if you're saying because of the ligament/tendon/joint issues, however I don't think a short 4 week cycle is going to give me those issues, especially as i will be training in the 80-90% range, no maxes or meets or anything coming up.

6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Just an interesting choice for a kickstart when your trying to get your numbers up.

JackSmooth likes this.
  7. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

I'll save the drols and dbols when im trying to fill out weight classes. Fairly high BF right now so just wanted a mild oral to help me maintain some lean mass/strength.

8. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Could be placebo but cardio felt quite easy today. Heart rate and intensity were same as always but I felt no fatigue toward the end. Could be the winny kicking in.

9. I actually always thought Winstrol was a good compound for strength ??? A friend of mine competes in powerlifting and takes 100mg of it a day for strength purposes if I’m correct. I’d have to ask him again but. Pretty sure.

Brandaddy and Morefyah like this.
  10. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I’ve used winny once and it was good. It gave me great vascularity. I was on tren so kinda hard to gauge the strength gains. I do remember having sore wrists and joints by week four. It also gave me horrible back pumps. I honestly thought someone was going to have help me to my car after a squat and deadlift session. Maybe that’s why I never used it again.

11. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Ever tried taurine for the back pumps?
    @Achilles56 something to think about if you encounter them too.

12. Hahaha I’ve never ran it before. Tren normally does the trick well but I’m very intrigued by the compound and different populations that use it for various reasons. You use injectable or oral?

Morefyah likes this.
  13. Another thing that helps with back pumps is smashing some supersets for abs at the end of the workout. Let all the blood rush to the abdominals. When I was on Superdrol I could barely ride my crotch rocket after dead sessions. Meadows showed me that trick it works like a charm

Morefyah likes this.
  14. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Ill keep yall updated about the back pumps. I think i'm at the bottom of the spectrum as far as doses go, so should be minimal. Thanks for the tips ahead of time, in case they occur.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  15. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Oral and I believe I did 50mg 6 weeks.
    I think it would be great @ 75 stacked with Deca, something with joint support.
    Maybe my next blast?

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  16. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Did you experience heightened intensity/aggression in the gym?

17. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Definitely feeling increased intensity/aggression in the gym. I workout about an hour after my second dose of winny, and am attacking every set like it’s a damn PR. Could be placebo, but whatever it is, I like it.

18. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

So day 9 and can 100% feel the Winny. I have a permanent lower back pump from walking around and doing normal stuff around the house. Joints don’t necessarily hurt or anything, but I can most certainly feel the “dryness” of my joints and muscles. It feels strangely good though. Like when you stretch out a day or two after heavy lifting, excerpts it’s everytime you stretch.

19. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

Next time around I'd actually reccomend Anavar for an oral when not trying to gain weight. Its great for strength, doesn't hurt your joints, and doesn't bloat you up like dbol drol. That's just my personal preference. Im actually going to start taking it before my mert starting this weekend.

20. Achilles56

Achilles56 Member

Yeah I definitely will be trying it in the future.

Brandaddy likes this.