**PUMPINGIRON22-GETS-PUMPED**

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by pumpingiron22, Nov 7, 2015.

1. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So Its been along time but every things is in it place. I will be doing a log on my journey to my show! It will be in june so this is a pre run. you will hear my daily grind to going to work outs,food,posing, to depletion and and my inner personal thoughts. My cycle may change. and if so I will keep every one up dated.

I've already been on test E 600 mg and clean and letro.

Week 1-4 600 testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/tren E 400 wkly/ t3 25mcg/ clen 20 to 40 mcg 2 weeks on one week off letro.25 ED

mod grf 1-29 and Ipam In the morning and Bed boom dosage no carbs or fats 3 hrs

Week 5~600 Testosterone weekly/Tren E 400wkly/50mg Anadrol daily/25mcg’s T3 daily/Clen 40 to 60 mcg 2weeks on 1 week off

Mod Grf 1-29 and Ipam In the morning and Bed boom dosage no carbs or fats 3 hrs

Week 6~600 Testosterone weekly/50mg Anadrol daily/Tren E 400/50mcg’s T3 daily/ clen 40to 60/ letro .25 ed/

Week 7-10~50mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace dailywinstol 50mg daily /50 mcg’s T3 daily/ clen 40mcg/letro 0.36 ed

Week 11-12~25mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily clen 40mcg/50mg Winstrol tabs daily/letro .36

Week 13~50mg Winstrol tabs daily/50mg Anavar tabs daily/50 mcg’s T3 daily/letro .25

This has been my food plan for a while with a few tweaks all will change in a few month to fat cycling protein cyleing and carb cycling.

1 ½ scoops whey protein

--------------------------------------------

1 tsp of pb

6 egg whites

5 onces of turkey breast

1 cup spinach

1 medium avocado

Pre work out

87 onces of chicken breast

1 ½ cup beans

Salad

1 tsp Apple cider vinger

1 spoon udo high logan

Post work out protein and 1 scoop bp and water melon or one fruit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 onces of beef of rsirlon or lamb chop

1 cup broccoli or salad

Udo high logan

10 onces fish and salmon every other day I like whiteing fish

5-10 p of asparagus

Udo high logan

Beans or water melon

Before bed protine whith egg whites

Protein 45% 50 to 60 grams per meal 50 to 60 grams per day 350 to 400

carbs 10 % 11 grams per meal 54 grams per day calories per meal 44 calories per day 219

fats 45 % 22 grams per meal grams per day 109 grams per meal 197 calories per day 982

Calories total per meal 438 calories a day 2346 to 2600 because I added two once of meat per meal
    supplments bcaas,taurine,vit d,hawthorn,milk thistle,fiber,daily vit, udo high logan

Here are my measurement attch I am due for a new one so I will update next check in
    will start my work out log on monday!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. pumpingiron22

Boilermech, rutman, redrum720 and 3 others like this.
  3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looking real sick there brother...good to see a nerd that really is in the game :)

redrum720 and pumpingiron22 like this.
  4. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What's to thank for the sudden physique change?

MindlessWork and Skull like this.
  5. pumpingiron22

Just been basically living in the gym 5 to 6 days a week i even eat there also have the right coach, meal plan on point and good supps.

MindlessWork, redrum720 and Skull like this.
  6. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looking awesome PI. Hope all goes great for you bro. Subbed;)

7. gr8whitetrukker

Coach make a difference?

8. pumpingiron22

big time first coach was a no go. bad food plan. got with a coach that works with very popular bb's and has took me under there wing.

redrum720 likes this.
  9. OdieM

OdieM Banned

Subbed, yeah buddy

10. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

A good one will make A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. The things you learn as well as the objectivity of a trained eye vs being subjective on your own.

11. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Good luck PI. Looking sharp.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  12. pumpingiron22

big time like night and day. and you also have to give your soul to the iron as well lol

Docd187123 and strongsafety41 like this.
  13. gr8whitetrukker

2600 cals a day. Shish... :(

14. Loving the spreadsheet. What gets tracked get done. Looking good in pics man. Sorry if I overlooked it; How tall are you PI?

15. pumpingiron22

good brother. as you can see from the pdf i lost a quater in size and had to add 2 oz to each meal of meat. its been a while since my last check in i think there will be a big diffrence

strongsafety41 likes this.
  16. pumpingiron22

at first it sucked badd but im use to it. one thing is i know it time to eat when its time. as long as i get feed every 3 hrs its not to bad. my wife know when its time for me to eat. i just stay quiet and stuff my face that way i dont say some thing i regret lol

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  17. gr8whitetrukker

Well fuck man...you are way more ripped than the last time I seen your pic.
    Keep that shit UP!!! :)

MindlessWork likes this.
  18. pumpingiron22

right now 2 cheats one on the 15 pancakes or a bagel and on 30th pizza or burger with a shake. soon will prob be none :(

strongsafety41 likes this.