Purchasing legit gear online....

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by CeltsRip2754, Dec 8, 2008.

CeltsRip2754 Junior Member

So I've been purchasing gear from a guy who gets his stuff from overseas. I never asked him where he purchased it, but he hooked me up with some really good stuff. I did a 12 week cycle of Deca/Test-E/D-Bol. I was doing 500mg(Test-E)/wk and 400mg (Deca)/wk. I got really good results and kept most of my gains. It's been about 6 months since I last did that cycle and since then I've been preparing to do another 12 week cycle. I'm thinking about using the same gear. I've heard you can purchase gear online, BUT I dont know how legit the gear would even be. I would think the government keeps an eye on all these sites that say they sell gear. I'm not looking for any source names Im just wondering if I were to google anabolic steroids, how many of the websites on the first page are even legit???? I've ordered D-Bol in the past from a website and it was bonk gear. If anyone can PM me or reply and help me out I'd appreciate it.

Bigkarch Active Member

IMO, I would not buy anything by googling steroids

DrFree Junior Member

do your self and your bank account a favor and dont order from overseas, CUSTOMS will more than likey take your shipment.
    customs is onto the "stealth" suppliers now, the reason you wont read about the losses from people as much as the sucessfull shipments is that the posts are typically deleted from forums.

xsosinglesogoodx Junior Member

i can see once again someone has not be reading before they post. its cool bro i did it to lol. ima give you the heads up right now on it. if anyone even attempts to pm you with a email for a lab you can almost guarantee they will rip you off. no matter how many post someone has on here dont trust them. if you use google or did a search to find gear its also almost guaranteed its fake. took me along time to finally get a good source bro. its gonna take alot of patience and talkin to people to find a legit one.
    Lizard King

Lizard King Member

If you do find a good source now is about the right time to order it. With the amount of packages that will be coming through customs for the holidays you will have a much better success rate imo.

proken Junior Member

Also look for hot spots. If you order from SA, thialand, china, india or a host of other countries your packet will be looked at with much more scrutiny. If you order from Canada or the UK chances are greatly improved. If you are lucky you will find a place that you order from over seas but ships domestic. Good luck.

Porthos Junior Member

hmmm never thought about that but yah your probably right ... I have a buddy that works in customs for the Canada post office here in Toronto, and he told me that durning the xmas rush is is physically impossible to screen every package that comes through customs...
    Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Just making the statement because my uncle was customs for many many years here in NY and I ask him hypothetical questions sometimes and this was one of them. I asked him the best time to try and get something in and he said around the holidays. He said the amount of stuff that came in the airport was inconceivable.

Porthos Junior Member

the only downside is that it is also the best itme of year to have a package get lost in the mail :(

PapaPump Junior Member

i always hear people say that the board sponsors are always legit

robyflexx Junior Member

People say a lot of things.

Porthos Junior Member

LOL so true

Justicexx Junior Member

look at this www dot legitsteroidpowder dot com it sells legit ones

stevieshredz Well-Known Member

Wouldn't even do it once.

XKawN Active Member

I should hope he found a source by now. I mean, he started looking in 2008, lol.
    lucabratzi likes this.

Big_paul Awesome Member

I doubt it. I wouldn't hook this guy up.

Ngtmarpete Well-Known Member

Wtf are we waking up dead post?!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.