"Pure Testosterone" Liquid - Real?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by James23, Oct 22, 2009.

James23

James23 Active Member

I was given a vial of "pure testosterone" in liquid form by my Endocrinologist. I was told it could be applied topically OR sublingually. It was created by a local compounding pharmacy and the label only states "Testosterone 25mg/ml PG". I'm a little suspicious because I've never heard of anything like this.

I hoped some steroid experts here might be able to take a guess at exactly what this could be:

Is there any chance that this is the liver toxic methylated testosterone?

Is it even possible for this to be "pure testosterone" or testosterone dissolved in water or propylene glycol?

Secondly, would be the conversion rate to DHT and E2 for something like this? I've been told that there is a high concentration of 5-AR in saliva.

peanutbutter

peanutbutter Banned Spammer

can you make some pic of vial and label?

dennis

dennis Member

What is the doc recomending for dosage ??

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

sounds like transdermal test. its testosterone with no ester. androgel

James23

James23 Active Member

I'll try to take a picture later today. It's a clear eyedropper vial with a while label wrapped completely around it. It has the name of a local compounding pharmacy in small text at the top of the label and then "testosterone 25mg/ml PG" handwritten in ink.

Doctor reccomends 2-3 drops under the tongue.

Like Mr. Nitro said, I think it's really supposed to be used on the skin. It tastes like rubbing alcohol.

Any idea about how testosterone would convert to DHT in the mouth/gums? Is 5-AR in saliva?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.