PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. purplepandalabs

purplepandalabs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey Meso,

I'm SwolePanda owner of Purple Panda Labs. I've come here to offer our quality Raws to the members of Meso. We are a verified source on Reddits SST. We have lots of reviews on SST for anyone to check out. All of our Raws are hplc tested and the test report is listed on our website under the compound.

You can view our current stock on our website. Please order off the website or feel free to email us your order. We are offering a 5% discount for Meso users who want to give us a try, the coupon code is: Meso777. Please just email us the promo code and order number and we'll apply it.

purplepandalabs(dot)com
    Purplepandalabs(at)protonmail.com

2. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

I just woke up, am I seeing purple pandas? I'm lying back down, this won't get good for awhile.:rolleyes:
    Kick ass avi. Purple panda, catchy name.

3. NolA1

NolA1 Junior Member

Verified source on Reddit ? Count me in!

4. RAre

RAre Member

IMG_2574.JPG

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. Ripped

Ripped Member

A 5% discount don't hurt yourself brother really. That is not a good way to introduce yourself here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TRT and Tom like this.
  6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

I knew the thread was coming, just didn't know when... thought it would happen sooner in reality...

insaiyan93 and Geterdun like this.
  7. SuperMaroid

SuperMaroid Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Panda Panda Panda Panda

Attached Files:

KW199, Usmc88, redrum720 and 2 others like this.
  8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Fwiw, the shipping methods used are as good as can be. Won't get into detail publicly but it can't be beat. Maybe matched but not beat.

I've used PPL for test cyp, deca, tren a and Dbol. No bloods taken at all, just aas usage and whatever the results ended up being. I'm currently running their cyp @ 600mg/wk, Deca @ 250mg/wk, tren ace @ 350mg/wk. Dbol to start in a few weeks.

I am hell bent on getting bloods because I am starting to get acne on my back and want to see what's going on with my body. So, as an early promise to the thread I will get bloods and post up.

What's the Meso protocol again? 48hrs after last pin??

FitO, Bigboy727, optimus04 and 4 others like this.
  9. Ripped

Ripped Member

Yeah 48.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ickyrica likes this.
  10. bigsho

bigsho Member

do you have any broads from Atlanta?

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Thank you.

Ripped likes this.
  12. w1ck3d

w1ck3d Member

Primobolan acetate orals? Can't say ive ever seen that before....

13. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Big_paul, Triton_, fit2beking and 3 others like this.
  14. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I think potg even carries primo orals..

Middlenamekurt and w1ck3d like this.
  15. w1ck3d

w1ck3d Member

Ahhhh! Just an observation... Kind of a noob and never ran primo let alone see it in oral form before

Savagesteve likes this.
  16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

While your prices look great you didn't give very detailed information. Domestic or intl? I also see you carry finished products as well. Filtering methods? Carrier oil used? What steps to do take to ensure strerlization?

Clint20121, Usmc88 and redrum720 like this.
  17. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Seems this one can't wait till New Source Friday :rolleyes:

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  18. w1ck3d

w1ck3d Member

If i recall i think it said intl on their main page on the pic of the body builder dude... Also says "has broads in Atlanta" w/e that means

19. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

20. purplepandalabs

purplepandalabs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We are a international source located in southern china. Our carrier oil is GSO. Our filtration system is a peristaltic pump that filters through a .45 and then .22 filter. We insure sterilization by having a dedicated facility that has a clean room laboratory setup and our brewer wears a body suit with a respirator.